Loke x reader

I am in a waiting room. I have free wi-fi... Why not?

Loke (Loki whatever) he is from Fairy Tale and ultimately, my favorite anime character... For now xD

________________________________________________________________________

You gazed at the palm of your hand, still wondering how in the world were you able to get the red marking. The Fairy Tale symbol in red at the palm of your hand. But you did, and here's you were, sitting in the guild apparently new hall. You never seen it before, but everyone was gushing on how huge it was,and how more awesome it was.

You smiled. Your grin increased as you looked at your belt. There, hung you collection of gate keys. You were proud to say you were a celestial wizard, and damn good one at that.

You collected many gate keys, including 10 out of 12 zodiac keys.

Loke was in the bunch.

Loke. Rather Leo the Lion. You laughed. Be had everyone fooled at the fact that he was just anther human. You shook your head as the people in FairyTale was a weird bunch of people.

You weren't the only celestial wizard in the guild either. The was another named Lucy. However, you both knew who was better, but it was a subject not talked about, it would put her down.

Besides, you weren't really one to brag, spent years collecting. You were (enter your age) years old, and you were collecting ever since you were old enough to count.

You were always good at finding things, no matter what it was. It was a trait rendered useless for some people, but for you, the most important thing in the world.

You went up to the mission board and looked them over. Seeing none that caught your interest, you grinned mischievously. You saw Happy staring at you and your grin vanished immediately. You didn't much like the people here, but Loke told guided you to this guild when you asked him if he knew a guild you could join.

You and Happy shared a glance to upstairs. Happy grinned catching on before looking around and heading up the stairs silently.

You and Happy both knew you were able To go upstairs,also knew you could take on an s-class mission, but you didn't like the help of others besides your celestial beings. Happy nene that fact as well.

You walked outside, knowing Happy would bring it to you.

"(Y/n), I got it!" Happy cheered loudly as he flew to you. You smiled. Happy was probably the only person you had complete trust in for not spoiling your secrets. You never gave the cat many, but enough to gain his trust and to know that be will only ever spill your secrets if you life is on the line and you need hell from the guild.

"Thanks Happy," you grabbed the paper.

"You better go before they figure out that mission is gone," Happy warned you. You nodded, a smile on your face.

"I have to go to some island," you said reading off the paper.

"I chose one of the harder ones since you wouldn't want anything else," your smile grew wider as Happy landed on you head.

"Your the best Happy," I told him, he agreed with me, making us both laugh. Your mask slipped a little off your face.

You adjusted it, and hid the paper in your pockets as you heard Lucy and Natsu approaching, yelling out for Happy.

"Happy! There you are, with... (Y/n)," Happy nodded, not getting off of your head, proud of the bind you shared with him.

"It's best if I get going now, I have a lot to do," I said in a monotone voice. You know that Loke has told a little bit about you to Lucy, and Lucy stared a you with an accusing gaze.