Ask Me Questions Maybe?

Hey you!

So I started a Youtube vlog channel :)

The reason why is because I am in university and I wanted to make videos so I could look back on what my life used to be like :D

I want to remember what happened to me and I wanted to share it I guess with those that are interested.

It's a very small channel lol, but I plan to make spoken word poetry because I'm pretty good at writing poetry :) and I thought I'd share it in an up-and-coming way.

So I was thinking maybe I could answer your questions in a video.

That is, if you have any.

I love wattpad and I love writing. I love everyone who reads my stories, even my one shots. I love you guys who comment. I may not reply to every single one, but oh boy do I get the emails. I go through my emails and I read every comment that I get.

I really enjoy hearing you guys share your feedback and give me your own little story, your own comment that makes these stories come to life.

I mean it's you in the story. In my reader x one shots, that's all for you :)

So thank you.

Please if you have any questions for me, from writing tips to my daily life. Or from anime to movies, please comment your questions and I'll be sure to answer them in my video.

My YouTube is JustShoutAngel

When the video goes up, I'll tell you :)

So please comment your questions. I would love to get to your questions and answer them to the best of my ability, pm me if you want to!

I can hold a conversation so don't be shy :D

Anyone is welcome.

(Unless you are some weird pervert... Lol)

Thanks for reading and I know you'll do this but I will ask you to anyway, can you guys stay awesome?

Thanks :)