Naruto x Reader

'Why did everyone hate him, yet now everybody likes him? I have always liked him' you thought as you watched Naruto with Sakura and Sai.

Sasuke was the person that made Naruto try to get back.

There was never any mention about you that came out of Nauto's mouth.  

And let's be honest, you weren't like Hinata about your feelings, Naruto just had someone else he liked. Meaning, he rejected you, but he did it nicely. And then it was all about Sakura when he tried to explain why.

It hurt you.

But now, watched Sakura hitting Naruto in the head, you didn't quite understand their relationship. He liked her, she didn't like him? Or maybe she liked him secretly, but always hid it by smacking him upside the-.

"Hey, (y/n)!" You looked up to Kiba's voice. You smiled, and laughed when Akamuro {sorry about the spelling} came and tried to jump on you. He was so big, he would squash you.

"Akamuro, you not small anymore, why do you alway try to jump on (y/n)?" Kiba was laughing. Why couldn't you like him? he was always therefor you, he knew your folks well, why couldn't he be the one?

"Maybe you should put the dog on a leash?" Naruto said as he came towards us. The feud between Kiba and Naruto. It makes me laugh sometimes.

"Never, Akamuro is part of my family, part of me, so why would I put part of me on a leash?" {as I was typing that.... I realized how dirty that can be xD} Kiba replied to Naruto.

"You should always be on a leash," you picked yourself up, seeing as Kiba was about to, but then his arguementor appeared.

"Oh, sorry (y/n), let me dust you off," Kiba said. You smiled, watching as Naruto glared at Kiba.
"Thanks," you said.

"Not a problem, you know I consider myself your older brother, so I will alway be there for you," that's why I can't love him. You smiled anyways.

"Well I consider you a lov-... A-" Naruto started but didn't finish.

"What was that Naruto?" Kiba said, glaring at the blonde.

"I consider you as a live interest... if that is alright with you," Naruto was looking at me. He was looking at the ground, his cheeks red.

And he really just that right?

You smiled as you patted Kiba in the head, but went to hug Naruto.

Kiba just laughed before he left.

"I'm sorry about.. before when you... you know. Just, back then I had a set mind, I didn't know you well either, now, I regret that day so much, and I am sorry," you were smiling.

"Just kiss me you idiot,".

__________________________________

Okay, Naruto was requested, nt sure how long ago, and sorry it's short, I am typing on my phone right now xD

Thanks for reading, vote, it's free!

Currently, I was listening to Greyson Chance song when writing this one.