Gaara x Reader

I love love love GAARA so... here we go. It's been awhile since I update and for that I am sorry! I lost many followers but I hope those of you who stayed enjoy this because it's for you! ❣️👌✅
_________

Your breath was short and you hair was drenched with sweat. Even so you knew your practice was going to go on until you couldn't breathe.
"I need to do this, I need to do this, I need to do this," you talking out loud repeating that was the only thing preventing you from falling asleep. You were out in the desert by the sand village. Your house wasn't actually that far from the outskirts, from where you decided to train.
You just had to jump over a huge wall and you have trained how to walk on walls since you were a kid, always wanting to escape the village without being caught just so you could train after hours without your parents knowing.
You heard yourself and once again started to train. You built a sand barrier around yourself and threw a Kumasi right through it.
"Not strong enough, you have to feel the grain in order to stop a Kumasi, the sudden voice made you loose all concentration and spin around.
Behind you stood the kazgake himself.
"Lord Kazegake," You immediately bowed and showed your respect. He waved at you to get up.
"Again, feel the sand," you nodded, your heart racing at the thought that Gaara himself was training you. And if you told your parents they would never believe you.
"No no, feel it," Gaara said before creating a barrier himself and he threw a Minaj which looked bent after hitting it. You tried once more and it fell as his sand Kumasi went straight through it.
"Again," you nodded.
This went on for a few more house until he started to laugh as your excitement got ahead of yourself as he threw a kunai at your barrier and it was stuck inside of it.
"Progress even if it's a small amount, is good." Was all he said. You turned and saw he looked very proud.
"My name is (y/n)," he nodded.
"I know, we met when we were little but you probably don't remember, you passed out quickly after," he said and the shocked look on your face made him explain more.
"You were training, in the middle of the night like now, I followed you in hopes to train with you, but I never realised how hard oh would push yourself, I had watched for hours trying to memorise your routine so I could follow it exact, but when I went up to introduce myself you had passed out, I am glad that today I could train you instead."
Holy.
You didn't know what to say.
"Can train you from now on? I think you could do amazing things."
"Yeah, of course."
"I feel like we can make a stronger team and protect this village together."

____
Ok I'm sorry I didn't know how to end it so now it's just cheesy and uncharacteristic 😭😅😊 but it's cute so... 😋