Tamaki x Reader

It was his eyes that snared you. His odd purple shiny eyes. Every time he looked at you, you became memorized.

The why his eyes would bright, and the smile that came to his face, you couldn't help but to smile in return.

You told yourself you couldn't have these feelings for him.

He's a host, the best host at Ouran, he's a lady's man, a flirt.

But you didn't care.

All you could think of was the fact that he made you feel happy, he made your once cold heart burn with a passion.

You wanted him to feel the same why, but Haruhi seemed to have captured his attention. She hated his attention. At the beginning which made you feel hope, but she soon began to accept which made you feel threatened.

She was going to take him away from you and you couldn't do anything.

Tamaki didn't know about these feelings that you harboured for him.

Tamaki barely knew you.

You are just a customer whom fell way too hard.

And by that I mean you got to know his true personality. Got to know that underneath the show he would put on at the host club, he was sensitive, very much so. He was very kind hearted. When he laughed, it made you feel amazing inside.

He has to know how you feel about him.

Even if he turns you away, you have to get this off your chest.

That is why you went out of your way to find him alone.

He was standing in front of the maze, just gazing at it when you called out his name.

"Yes, oh your (first name, last name), you are s regular at the host club, your beauty amazes me daily," the act he puts for us girls has returned. You smiled and blush because you really couldn't resist.

"Tamaki Suoh, I have something to tell you," you told him. His purple eyes widened and he came forwards, his hands resting on your shoulders.

"What is it darling?"

"I... I think I'm inlove with," when you said this, his hands went to his sides.

"You dorm have to say anything, I mean I realize that your love is for haruhi, but I need you to know, to-"

"My love for Haruhi is different than my love for you (yn), it's changed since I met you. She is nothing more than an adoring sister to me.

"You have... I don't know how to put this whiteout sounding incredibly cheesy, captured my eyes, my heart, and my soul. I knew when I looked at you, it couldn't be anyone else. How could it be? It had to be you (yn).

"I'm not pretending, I really have fallen deeply in love with you (yn)."

His words sounded desperate, like he wanted you to believe him, needed you to.

He was telling the truth.

He had his eyes on you and only you for a while now, and wanted nothing more than you to be in his arms, for you to be his.

"Really?" You asked him, for conformation.

"Of course my princess, my love."
_______________

Will be writing a duck load when I get my laptop, but for now please enjoy :)

NOT EDITED