Kaoru x Reader

Well, hello again. Here I am once again, writing another person from ouran host club. let's do this!

(still open for requests!)

Kauro will always be there for you. Always. No matter what happens, he will be there. So where is he now?

Where has that twin gone?

"Kauro! This isn't funny!" You called out. The darkness of the house was scaring you, normally though you wouldn't be afraid of it. However you had a marathon of scary movies last night and they screw you up for weeks.

Besides it was an abandoned house. That was not exactly your favourite place right now. What makes it worse is that you went with the twins.

"(Y/N) WATCH OUT!" You heard Kauro behind you yell. You ducked with a scream.

You stayed like that until you head laughter. You glanced upwards to see Kauro and Hikaru clutching their stomachs laughing. You took you time to get up, and then to walk over to them, a glare on your face.

"This isn't funny, Halloween is over, why are we here," you questioned them. Halloween was a few days ago, reason why you watched so many scary movies.

"Because, why not? It's fun teasing you, right Kaoru?" Hikaru questioned his brother, who nodded.

"Well I am going then," you said, storming out of the place, planning to head back to your house.

"(Y/n)! Wait up!" you heard Kaoru call your name, but you ignored it and kept walking. You didn't stop until you were out of the house and into the sidewalk, realizing that you don't have a car since the twins drove you here.

"(Y/n), look I'm sorry, it was just some dumb joke," you looked back at Kaoru, the less mischievous twin. The person who you have a soft spot for because of your crush on him.

"It wasn't funny, I wanna go home," You told him, he nodded.

"Alright, here, pet's get in the car, we'll drop Hikaru off, and then I'll get you home," he told you. You smiled out of relief.

All of you got into the car, and as promised, we stopped at the Hitachiin's mansion, and dropped off Hikaru.

"Now, let's get you home," Kaoru said.

"Thank you," you said. You glanced out the window as the link started to move again, watching the Hitachiin's beautiful yard pass by.

The car ride was silent, not uncomfortable though. The silence was almost reassuring. Ok, it was reassuring and nice.

"Here we are (y/n)," Kaoru said as you guys reached your house. The chauffeur opened up Kauro's door, and just as you were about to open up yours, Kaoru was there already, helping you out.

"Thank you," you told him.

"Not a problem, (y/n), I was thinking, as a way to apologize, I am going to bake you a cake," you let out a laugh when he said that.

"Then let's go," you said grabbing his hand, pulling him towards your house. You caught the silly grin Kaoru had on his face.

When you too got into your kitchen, Kaoru made you sit down on one of the island chairs.

"I need to make it, you watch," You nodded, laughing a little at the thought of Kaoru baking a cake. Has he ever made a cake before?

"Do you even know what to do?" To your surprise he nodded.

"A maid taught me how to bake a cake, as a punishment when I ruined my birthday cake when I was younger," punishment?

"Make sense I guess," you said.

"My dad was furious with her, but in the end he was ok with it when he found out what I did my original cake," Kaoru went on.

"What did you do to it?" You asked him. At this he let out a laugh.

"I took it and used it as ammo in my prank with Hikaru, or would have if the maid hadn't caught me," he said laughing. You laughed along with him.

Suddenly, you saw a big white poof and your face was covered with flour.

"You didn't!" you said to Kaoru was holding back his laughter. You grabbed some more flour and flicked it at him.

"It's on," he said. There was flour and cocoa flying everywhere.

By the end of it, you both was sitting on the stools laughing, looking around at your mess.

"So much for the cake," You said smiling.

"Well, I think I have a way to make up for the loss of the cake," you turned to Kaoru in question, but he leaned and planted a kiss on your nose, and then in your mouth. If your face was covered in flour and cocoa, then your blush would be there for everyone to see.

"Also, do you want to go out with me?" You giggled before nodding.

_________

Was that alright? If it was well, that's too bad.

Thanks for reading!

NOT EDITED AT ALL MUHAHAHAHA