Natsu x reader

You joined the Fairy Tale Guild a few days ago, and your friend Lucy always talked about how Natsu was probably the worst partner ever, yet he is so amazing.

You didn't quite understand how the worst person could be really amazing, but you didn't let it bother you. You knew that series people just didn't make any sense. Lucy was one of those people. Or maybe this Natsu person.

You never met him since you came to this guild a few days ago, and you were told that Natsu had wanted to do a mission by himself, just to gain some money for something.

"I can't believe you know how to bend water, I mean I never really heard of someone doing that before," Lucy was telling you.it was was true, not many people know of this talent, and the person that taught you was an old man that took care of you when you were small. That man passed away, but you will always remember him because he was important to you.

You didn't really think you you would get along with Natsu since he his talent involved fire, and yours was water. I mean, fire and water? Water beats fire.

You smiled. No matter how great Nastu is, you grinned at the thought that you could possibly beat him in a fight.

"I hear he is returning soon, but I just don't know when," Lucy was telling you as you walked together to the fairy guild building. As you guys neared it, you heard a commotion from inside the building. You glanced at Lucy who was grimacing. It sounded like a fight was going on. You heard Grey's voice, and a voice you never heard of before. Could it be...?

"You don't make any sense!" You two entered the building to see a bunch of upturned tables with fire and ice here and there.

You say Grey glaring intently at a pink haired boy who was about the same height as Grey. There was a little blue flying cat as well.

You laughed as the little blue cat was gnawing on a fish almost unconscious of the fight the was brewing right beside him.

You looked back to the pink haired boy, who you labelled as Natsu, only to notice that he was staring at you. You would have looked away at his gaze, but everyone was also watching the two of you. Grey looked between you and Natsu, a confused looked on his face.

Turning your attention back towards Natsu, you smile and waved, feeling awkward under his gaze. You saw a faint blush on his cheeks, but you weren't sure if it was a blush since you were across the room from him and it could just be the lighting.

And that is the beginning of your story of something... beautiful.