Tom Hiddleston x Reader

So heyo!

This is a oneshot from my other book where you can request anybody... so here is a little bit of something you could look forward to :)

Here is some Hiddleston fluff for you guys :)

I absolutely love Tom Hiddleston so writing this is going to be fun xD

Sorry if you don't like him, no wait, if anyone should be sorry it's you, he is a beautiful creature with the most kindest heart and soul and man is he funny and oh boy can he dance. I wish I could dance like him, that would be amazing, I would dance all the time. He should dance all the time.

Just so you guys know my plan, Here it is: upload a shite load of stuff for this book so I can have more chapters for you guys :) Besides I love oneshot books to have a lot of chapters so yeah :)

I love this man, he's just so kind.

Anyways onto the oneshot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/n), calm down already, remember you are an actor too," my manager was telling me. We were in a car on our way to this interview place.

"Yeah okay, but this is Tom Hiddleston, I am about to have an interview with Tom Hiddleston, this is going to be amazing oh my god," You were really excited about this interview, you couldn't wait to meet him.

"You are going to have to get used to meeting a lot of stars, I mean you were the female lead of (author's note: think of a cool name for some unknown movie, think think think) Reality Cheque, which had unbelievable ratings, it was a top-box movie (okay do shush up alright?), remember they probably you know you too," you tired to nod and keep calm but a squeal escape you.

"Oh my god," Your manager blew out a sigh.

Arriving at the building was easy enough. Getting out of the car, not so easy. Your movie was a major hit, people knew you from it and also knew you are an amazing actor, and were nominated for many awards. You had a large fan-base, millions of followers on twitter and received many fan-mails daily.

So yeah, the paparazzi went a bit crazy, flashing lights everywhere.

Though as soon as you entered the building, you noticed him right away. You didn't see him but you heard his voice.

"Oh my god, (y/n)(l/n) is going to be here? Reality Cheque was hilarious and only because of her, like I watched one of her interviews and I never stopped laughing through it!" You felt your cheeks heat up at his compliment.

Feeling bold you entered the room and said "I am pretty hilarious thanks for noting Tommy," you don't know why you called him Tommy, it just kind of slipped out of you mouth. When he heard you he turned to you his eyes wide and a slight blush appearing on his face.

"Did you just? Hear that?" He tried to compose himself and continued, "Well I meant everything, plus you are an amazing actor, you are beautiful too."

"Well thanks very much Tom," you told him smiling. He nodded. You were very happy. You favourite actor in the whole world liked you, and admired your work and it was really amazing.

"To be honest, Tom you are one of my favoured actors, you are so amazing in your movies, you really get into the character," you told him. His smile and laugh made you smile as well.

"Coming from you I'm honoured, you are a natural (y/n), and some of the greatest stars are even acknowledging you on it, your first movie and you are the female lead, the main actor, it is amazing," he told you.

"I have a feeling that we could stand here complimenting each other all day because of our kindness," when you said this the two of you laughed. It was so easy to be with him and just talk.

He look amazing, and your crush on him only grew.

"Hehehe, probably, hey, later if you want, I could help you with getting into characters, though you might be teaching me," he suggested smiling.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," you told him.

As you too walked onto the stage for the interview, you locked your hands with each other, mainly bear it just felt right.

As the interview went on, the two of you laughed a lot, stared at each other a lot.

The host even asked about the relationship between the two of you.

Everyone seemed surprised when you told them that this was the first time you met each other.

"Hey, (y/n), I know that this is all crazy and I am sorry if it's just... just to soon but I think we really connected and to be honest I wouldn't mind at all, in fact I would love it, I just, (y/n), you want to just get together? Give us a shot? I don't care what people might think but I et they will approve, we click together so easily and I really believe that I can make you happy, and I know that you can make me happy-" he stopped talking, a silly smile on his face when you started to laugh at his nervousness and his run on sentences. He seemed to be rather relieved when you went and hugged him when his face turned into a frown.

"Of course I will, oh god who would have expected me to actually have a chance with Tom Hiddleston?" You asked laughing.

"Who would have thought that (y/n) (l/n) would have agreed to give me a chance?" Tom replied laughing, his arms wrapping around you so easily.

When you looked up to him, your eyes went wide in shock when he kissed you. Before you had the chance to even try to kiss back he stopped the kiss.

"Was I too bold or?" He started but you shit him up when you kissed him passionately.

"Of course not," you told him.

_________________

Fluffity fluff fluff.

There you go ;)

Your welcome peeps!

So thank you for reading.

NOT EDITED

So sorry if there are any mistakes.

I hope you all have a lovely day/night/evening/morning/dawn/dusk!