Naruto x Reader x Gaara

Requested :)

NOT EDITED BECAUSE I AM SO CLASSY YOU GUYS LIKE SO MUCH CLASS
___________________________

Walking to the training grounds, you hoped with everything you had in you that it was empty. Though it usually wasn't, you always preferred training alone.

It was easy this way, you could train at a pace you were comfortable and you didn't have to do anything your sensei told you to in front of your peers.

You hated when he did that and he knew that. He continuously does it so you can train to be a better ninja but so far it just made you nervous and hate going to train.

When you got the the training grounds you noticed that there was Kakashi's group and, wait was that Gaara?

You instantly smiled when you saw Gaara. You were friends with him, but was neglected by him as a child because he had this whole 'I'm not worth it' period that he completely cut you from his life.

You ended up moving to Konaha and when the news spread that he was Kazekage, you were ecstatic.

He once again was your friend. He would visit other villages but of course him being Kazekage it didn't happen as often as you'd like.

"Gaara!" You shouted running the rest of the way to the training grounds. You quickly opened the gate and ran to your friend. When he turned around to see who shouted his name and saw you, his whole entire face lit up. It looked like he was speaking to Kakashi and Naruto.

"(Y/n), I haven't seen you in a long time," he said when you finally were near him. You jumped into his surprised arms but he held you firmly when you landed.

"I know, you are always busy doing, well whatever you do," you said into his shoulder and he let out a hearty laugh.

"Yeah, something like that, making sure a village is safe no matter what, it's time consuming," he said and you laughed. You let go of him and went to say hi to the other people you basically ignored.

"Where do you think your going," Gaara said before quickly placing his arms around you so he was hugging you from behind. You rolled your eyes before walking to the group. Gaara keeping instep with you so walking was made possible and easy to do.

"Good morning Kakashi sensei, hey Naruto, Sai and Sakura," you waved at them and they nodded.

"I think I found your other reason why you made this visit here," Kakashi said to Gaara with a small chuckle.

"It wasn't something I planned to hide," Gaara said automatically.

Sakura was smiling a bit, looking at you with a smirk. She was the person who you told everything, including the fact that you liked Gaara. Her smirk made you blush.

You didn't know Sai well, but he was smiling as well, I guess just happy?

You turned to Naruto and was surprised to see him looking towards the trees, a frown on his face.

"So what brought you here," Sai asked you directing your attention back to you.

"I came here to train a little bit before I met up with my sensei and my team," you told him and he nodded.

"Extra training doesn't hurt anyone," he replied looking at you with pride. You understood why he gave you that look. You came here often to train early, really early, in the mornings often. So does he, you guys silently train side by side. You didn't know much about him, but there was mutual respect.