Bad Idea

1 year later...

I bite on my lip nervously as I wait for Jinyoung at our regular bubble tea shop. An year passed by like a single snap of my finger; We bought the apartment we had our interest on, Taehyung moved in with us, Areum seems to be growing quicker and guess what? 'The Jungkook', found a girl for himself.

Yes pals, you heard me right and she is none other than Nara. Yes, the same Nara whom I met in Hobi's workshop. Long story short, when we expanded the area of our studio Nara came in for a job and things went well between the two and they clicked. Honestly, I'm so very happy for him and they look so cute together.

"Hey Ji" the sudden deep voice of my best friend makes me jump as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind and hugs me. I squeal in joy before turning around and squeezing him back. "I missed you so much Pepi"

Jinyoung left to the states a year back. When he told me that he was getting back to Korea, a little somebody got pretty much jealous. I also had to ask for a day's leave since I had a choreography session with one of the k-pop band's girl group. Taehyung wasn't really the happiest person to hear this; nonetheless he let me meet Jinyoung.

"Oh girl, look at you! Did you really gain weight?" he shamelessly checks me out, looking at the slightest curves that I've gained in the past year. "Um... Yes, Tae never lets me skip my meals and always feeds me like an actual pig" Jinyoung bursts into a fit of laughter at that as we take our seats at a corner of the shop.

"So, how have you been Pepi?" I ask him.

"Great! That is exactly how I'd express how the practice sessions were there. I mean the kind of dance styles they practice there are unique in their own ways. They were amazing."

Jinyoung's eyes sparkle brightly as he tells me all the things he did and enjoyed there.

By the time we are out on the streets, Jinyoung gets a call and as he answers his call I get the news that he needs to leave for some work.

"I'm so sorry Ji but I need to leave. I'm sorry but I'll make it up to you next time I swear" he says and squeezes me tight against him. I squeeze him back but when he retreats back and kisses the tip of my nose, I was sure I had turned a bright shade of red resembling a tomato.

But the moment doesn't last long as Jinyoung is literally torn away from my body and even before I can comprehend on whose actions they were, huge manly hands wrap around my wrist and I'm pulled away from my best friend.

I don't need to look at his face to know who it was; his very scent is enough for me to know who the man is. "Tae what's wrong?" I yell and try to break free from his grip and when it doesn't loosen around my wrist, I turn around and mouth a 'sorry' to my best friend who looks like as if the sky had fallen on his head.

The car ride is literally with me yelling at Taehyung for his behavior and him giving me cold treatment. When Taehyung doesn't take the left turn that would lead us to our apartment and instead takes a sharp right, my heart starts pacing at the speed of lightning.

We reach Taehyung's apartment in no time as I'm again dragged like a whiny kid pulled into the school on her first day. The whole time my heart literally drums against my ribs and I could in fact say that he could feel my pulse too by the amount of pressure he had applied on my wrists.

When we get inside,

"Strip down now!" Taehyung growls and that makes all the hair in the back of my neck to stand.

So, it's punishment time? And for what?

"Taehyung what's going on? And why are we-" I don't get to finish as Taehyung paces towards me and harshly backs me against the wall with his body pressed closely against mine. He smells amazing like always and his minty breath fans against my now flushed face; I can feel his aroused member on my pelvic and he knows that all too well.

"From when did you start questioning me about things like this baby?" he says and pokes his tongue out to get his lips wet. I gulp and stare back at his dark eyes which have a lust filled gloss into it.

He pecks me and leaves me hanging. He walks away from me towards his couch and places himself on it, not forgetting to spread his legs wide apart.

I huff out a long breath as I take in his lonely apartment which is now, only filled with very few interior pieces.

I slowly walk closer to him; his eyes do not leave my petite form for a single second as his pearly teeth capture the flesh of lower lip. "Strip down baby"

Well if that's what he wants, two can play this game...

While Taehyung's dark gaze doesn't shift one bit from mine, I take my time to seductively take of the clothes that cover my body. I slowly slide the straps of my floral dress and invite the cold air to kiss my skin. I watch the way Taehyung gulps when I slide my hands out, and my breasts covered with red lace comes into his view. Taehyung hisses and places his hand over his crotch when the material pools down at my feet.

He suddenly gets on his feet and starts to fiddle with his Gucci belt, "I wanna be rough with you." he says and only gets closer to me, reducing the space between us. "Huh?" I gulp feeling all scared by his words. "I want to make love to you on every single piece of furniture in this room."
-------------------
A/n:
You can follow my Instagram if you want 🥺👉🏼👈🏼 username: @kookie.ily_wattpad. I will try and give you links to BTS related events too. So follow me there babies❤️
Just a filler and Sorry for the long wait.
The next chapter will be out soon so be prepared with your Hobi water and Namjesus.
I love you all like always, my munchkins❤️