Jealous

WARNING: THINGS MIGHT GET STEAMY AND IS A VERY LONG ASS CHAPTER!!!

----------------------------------

*Jungkook's POV*

"Um... Jungkook can you order breakfast for yourself? I've got a little more places to visit and I'm taking Areum with me." Jia asked as if I didn't know it already, all dressed up. It is unusual for her to wear sweaters during summers; she always wore dresses and mostly shorts with crops.

"Do you want a ride? I can tag along with you guys." I ask her since the roads are busy during the summer. "Nah, I'm good. Taehyung's gonna pick us up" she said and turned around as the sounds of little footsteps neared us. Areum held on to Jia's hands looking adorable with her denim shorts and a strawberry printed top that showed her little tummy.

"Okay, be careful and call me if anything goes wrong. And Areum, I want you to do what I've told you to, okay?" the little fellow giggled and nodded.

"What is it that I'm not aware of?" Jia asked confused about our little agreement.

"That is our secret Buba" Areum chuckled and I winked at her. I have given Areum a small recording device that records only voices; don't get me wrong, I'm only doing this so I can know the actual prices of the apartments because knowing Jia, she wouldn't let me pay much.

"Okay... then let's go." Areum waved at me and then they left.

Taehyung seems like a good man. The other day when he came to the studio for payment, that Nancy bitch tried hitting on him but that man didn't care to give her the slightest of attention. And I can tell by the way in which he looks at Jia that the man is whipped for her just like how I was. I have even seen him undressing her naked with his eyes but I don't complain; I used to do that too when we were in a relationship.

Jia doesn't talk to me much after her date. I left her that night because she came back late and so I screwed with a random woman; probably because I was the slightest of jealous. And that drunk ass bitch Jimin had to tell her everything from my past, asshole. I know I promised her that I wouldn't get wasted and that was the whole purpose why she let me fuck her that night, but I couldn't hold my anger and the frustration of not having her.

*Jia's POV*

Taehyung was already waiting for us by his car in front of our apartment. I hoped for him to not remember anything from yesterday night but we all know that, that horny man would never forget that.

"Hello oppa" Areum greeted him and he greeted her back. When he looked up at me I shifted my gaze anywhere but the man. He cleared his throat, about to speak and I swear I would let his car run over me rather than talking to him.