Disappointment

A/n: Can we please appreciate this Hobi^^^ Like seriously this man looks like a whole meal. *Puffs air heavily through mouth*

------------------------

"It's Minji, Koosung, Nara, Mina and Woomin" the minute he said those names my eyes averted to the women who was looking at me with a proud smirk. Minji, she was sat across the room.

I felt a burning sensation in my eyes, I was gonna cry.

No, you can't Jia. You need to be strong. Its fine you didn't get this chance this once, you just need to do better in your next workshop and get the opportunity to perform in front of the director.

But what about Areum? I promised to buy her favorite princess shoes. I had to do well here and I had to get the money but I lost it.

I couldn't even do this simple thing, dance, in which I was good at.

A deep sigh left my lungs. I was so into my own trance of thoughts that I didn't realize people calling out for me.

"Hey" I felt a warm touch on my stretched leg's calf. I look up with a frown, Hobu had crouched down, people around us mumbling how lucky I was to have him so close to me while some, like Minji, just glared at me.

"Is everything alright?" he asked me, so I gulped and smiled. "I want... um... Dance with me" he said and that moment probably my soul had decided to leave my body, because it was so hard to breath.

"I mean, I've seen your choreography on 'what's poppin' and I wouldn't lie if I told you that I've learnt that choreography. And since it's your own choreography and if he likes it, you'll be paid more than the usual." Hoseok oppa explained everything without taking his hopeful eyes away from mine.

I'll be paid more than the usual, which means that I'll get to buy Areum's favorite shoes.

"I'll do it. I mean... let's do it" I said and the smile that he gave me was one that could light up the whole night sky. He got up and stuck his hand out for me to take and I happily did. "Should do a little rehearsal?" he asked and I nodded my head slightly.

I ignored people's stares and glares and followed him into his corner office.

We practiced there for a while until we were left with half an hour, before getting to meet the director. "Go and have a rest. Let's meet at the auditorium." I nodded and left the office and made bee-line towards the washroom with my kit.

I washed my face, did my hair properly and applied good amount of some perfume.

I reached the auditorium just in time only to be startled by the one and only,

"Park Jinyoung, I swear to god I'll shove this bottle right up your-" I whisper yelled at the man who dared to make fun of me in front of the whole mass of people present here.

"Shut up. I knew you would make it here." He said. I smirked at him, "You know what... just wait and watch." I said and left the man hanging.

I joined the rest of the members and opened my phone to check on Areum.

Jungkook:

She's upset that you didn't call her in the morning.

Make some time and call us.

Us?

I called him and waited for him to answer.

"Hello. Wait she's gone to pee"

"Okay"

God, this is so awkward.

"Hey, you are just so lucky to dance with Hoseok oppa. I'm so real jealous but I wish you do well. Fighting!" Nara, who was sat next to me chirped. I smiled at her and thanked her, not forgetting to cheer her too.

"So, you're dancing with hyung?"

"Yeah, you've got a problem with that?"

"No. I trust him. He's not like-"

"Is she done? The director's gonna be here any moment." I cut him off, not ready to hear his rant.

"Do not cut me off like that Jia."

"Bye, he's here" And I hung up on him.

He's still the same. Bossing around and trying to manipulate me. But I'm not gonna satisfy him by listening to him this time.

"So, since everybody's here, I'd like to call upon today's director, Mr. Lee Taemin."

***

"Now let's hear it up for Mr. Jung." Everybody cheered him while he got up the stage taking the mic from the MC. I noticed he had changed his attire to something similar to mine. Our group had finished performing and I saw how Jinyoung's facials had changed into a poker face, and by now he knew I was gonna perform with Hoseok oppa because of our similar outfits.

"Today, I'm not gonna be performing alone, but with one of the attendee Ms. Jeon. I've known her previously and had wanted to do one of her dance with her. So, I'd like to call Ms. Jeon on the stage." He announced looking straight at me.

Me being the nervous wreck to perform, just stared at my lap until Nara patted my back, "You're gonna do great. Fighting!" I smiled at her and got up. People's cheers getting louder and as I saw my best friend's face, his plum lips forming the most assuring smile and his handsome face beaming at me, I made my way towards Hoseok oppa.

"Let's do this" He cheered and we took our positions.

We both bowed to the audience and looked at the director. His face giving me a satisfied and impressed look and clapping his hands. I bowed at him too and joined the rest of the members.

The workshop finished with us getting paid and Hoseok oppa and I exchanging number, just because we could meet up for collaboration. I even introduced Jinyoung to Hoseok oppa, and surprisingly Jinyoung wouldn't stop fan-boying over oppa.

We then left to the airport.

After reaching Seoul, the person I met there at the airport was somebody I least expected to see after having such a good day.

"Heard Jungkook's back in your life..."

--------------------------

A/n:

Spoiler Alert!!! : I think the story will take a darker turn when this mysterious person will be revealed.

Keep supporting babies. I'm trying my best to bring as much a fun and surprises into this story. 

Don't forget to vote and I love you all <3