1 Million Celebration!

"We are gonna hit the floor Jia, are you gonna join us yet?" May, asked me. "Not yet" I shouted back at her.

It's been 9 months since I started my own dance academy in Seoul, and yesterday we hit a million followers on instagram and 667k subscriptions on YouTube. So, that's what brought me and my fellow choreographers here tonight at this club. I was waiting for the perfect song to hit while I enjoyed my Martini drink watching my best friends grinding each other.

"What? Are you jealous that Bongyoung is grinding on your best friend, May?" I turned to look at the person behind those filthy words. "Seriously Minji? Haven't you found somebody to whore around today that you've come to me?" I turn back to the bar counter, already annoyed by the fact that she is here too.

Minji and I were good friends until she once hurt my younger sister Areum. And that's when I opened my own dance academy with the help of my friends.

"Hey, want me to buy you a drink?" a guy came over to her; she smirked at me and gladly accepted the offer and soon the 'one night' couple disappeared out of the place.

"Get me two Irish bombs please" I ask the bar tender, "Coming right up" he shouts.

"Hey, want me to buy you a drink gorgeous?" A manly deep voice hits my ear; I turn to my side to find an exceptionally hot looking dude. He had grey fluffy and messy hair that came down until his brows, sharp nose, perfect eyes that held his intimidating gaze and not to mention those beautiful perfect pink lips. He had three piercing on his left ear one of which was just a silver stud while the rest were hangings. "No thanks Mister, I can buy myself my drink." I ignored the hot dude and turned back.

"Here you go with your bombs Jia" "Thanks buddy" I thank Mark and gulp one of the shot immediately regretting it the very next moment as the strong drink sent burning sensations to the back of my throat.

"Mister hot pants, why don't you help me with this drink?" I asked the man that kept holding his gaze fixed on me. He smirked and got closer to me, "Why not gorgeous" he gulped the whole shot too. I chuckled as he groaned as the drink probably burned his throat too. "Wanna dance?" I asked him, as 'Mommae' by Jay Park started playing. "I don't know to dance but would love to if you'd teach me" saying that he stood up extended his hands for me to take it. "Don't even think of getting in my pants Mister." I said and stood up on my own and started walking to the dance floor.

I started swaying my hips to the music while my hands roamed around my neck and into my natural brown waves. I felt an arm snake around my waist and harshly turn me around so I was facing the person; it was Mr. Hot pants. "Teach me Jia" my brows knitted together wondering how the stranger knew my name "Mark called you by your name" he said, I smiled and placed my arms around his neck. "Just follow my lead" I said and we started moving with slight movements.

After a while I doubted if this dude really didn't know dancing because he started grinding on me, I could feel his bulge. Since the alcohol had kicked in me too, I let him be.

"You so sexy girl..." he whispered the lyric and nibbled on my ear, making me go weak on my knees. For some reason I was turned on by this hot stranger. His grip on my waist tightened while he placed his face on the crook of my neck, leaving wet kisses. I gasped at the sensation of his lips on my neck; I could feel him smiling against my skin as he continued leaving kisses while my fingers made their way towards his fluffy locks.

The song immediately changed, bringing me back to reality. I pulled away from him, "I can't do this Mr..... Fuck, I don't even know your name." I cursed, which made him tighten his grip on me "Why can't you?" he asked looking straight into my eyes. "I'm not here for a one night stand" I said, removing hands from him "I never said I was here for one Jia" He said and I chuckled. 

"Let go of me hot pants, I know men and their desires. You are all the same, just getting inside our pants and then never looking back at us." I said while I tried to get away from his grip, but the man wouldn't budge an inch.

"I'll change that thought of yours baby" I frowned at the new nick name while his grip loosened around me. "You can call me Taehyung." He said and started walking away. "As if we are gonna meet again" I mumbled under my breath.

----------------