Compromise

"I can't text back when those horny and needy texts have such an effect on me that I'll have to distract myself to make sure I don't imagine some sinful stuff" he moaned as I bit the soft skin of his ear and pulled myself off him. I was about to leave to get my hoodie when he harshly held my waist and pulled me back. I gasped when he pulled me closer and bucked his hips forward, letting his aroused member to press against my crotch.

"Taehyung... we shouldn't" I said but it seemed more like a whisper. He smirked and brought his face closer to the exposed skin of my chest, "You started this babygirl" he spoke before biting on the skin and sucking it. I arched my back and placed my hands on his shoulder and pushed myself away, "Not here. Not today." I know he could hear the need in my voice even though I was refusing him,

"Please Jia; don't leave me hanging like this. You've brought me to the edge already." he pleaded looking into my eyes while grinding beneath me.

I brought my lips to his and gave him a peck, "I'm on my period, I'm sorry" I said. His eyes widened for a second before it softened and he stopped grinding, instead he placed his hands on my back and started massaging it, "Don't be sorry..." he pecked me, "Does it hurt?"

I shook my head, "Not anymore" he showed his boxy grin before pulling me into a tight warm hug.

>>>>><<<<<

Later the same day...

"Okay guys, I've put up the schedule of which choreographers will be performing and teaching on which days. Go and check out, do inform me of the days when you'll be attending. And the volunteers, I want you to check that out too." I say to the whole mass of volunteers and the specific batch of students that were present. They all nod and rush towards the main notice board so I walk back to our cabin where the rest of my choreographers are still discussing about how much to pay the new volunteers.

"Have you guys decided yet?" I ask and they all nod.

"Look, it's better if we wait and see how many students want to learn with the specific choreographer and then we can decide based on the number." May tells me and I look at everybody else, "Is this final then?" I ask, "Yup" Jimin replies though he had his eyes on Nancy. "Okay then..." I say and walk towards Jinyoung.

He gives me a wide smile and I go place myself beside him, "Can we go out tonight? We haven't had anytime from the time we came back from Gwanju" I ask him with a pout.

"Jia, Areum wants a movie night today. You can't miss that out." Jungkook spoke up and I turned to him, "Oh... Okay..." I reply to him and turn back to Jinyoung.

"Its fine Ji" he gives me sad smile and turns back to his laptop.

Why was Jungkook eaves drooping our conversation? I shouldn't have brought him in for the discussion today. That annoying little ass...

I take out my phone and start texting Jinyoung,

You:

Heeeeyyyyyy.... I'm sorry

His notification bell goes off and he checks his phone. He looks back at me with a frown.

You:

That annoying little ass cannot eavesdrop on our text

I see as a smile forms on Jinyoung's face.

Pepi:

You are smarter than I thought you were

I kick his leg below the table and he jerks, catching everybody's attention. "Um... I just hit my leg with the table... Sorry" he apologizes and everybody smiles at him and turn back to their works. He turns to glare at me but I simply shrug it off and text him back.

You:

I'm going to talk with the studio's owner tomorrow. Do you wanna join?

I'm not forcing. I just wanna spend some time with you.

Pepi:

Is Taehyung not gonna accompany you this time?

I look at him with a frown.

You:

No

I haven't told this to Taehyung yet and I'm sure he's not gonna let me go out with Jinyoung if I let him know. It's better if I tell him after I'm done with the work.

Pepi:

Oh... Okay then, I'll be with my lady tomorrow

You:

Good. Let's leave at 10 in the morning

Pepi:

Sure thing!

All of the students start coming in to confirm their entries and we all get back to work.

*Jimin's POV*

I watch as Jia texts Jinyoung and the fact that she isn't going out with Taehyung gave me such relief!

I'm going to have to put up a show tomorrow!

I won't let Jia have my Taehyung... I'm sure Taehyung wouldn't like to see Jia with this other guy and so I will have my chance to make him mine.

----------------------

A/n:

Shocked about Jimin? If yes, then you'll find out more about this in the next chapter

Love you all <3