!

Hey sweethearts!❤️

If you're seeing the picture above and wondering why I'm writing this crap right now then I'm sorry.
Yes this was supposed to be a Taekook chapter, the one that I wrote and deleted and then again wrote another version and deleted again. All just because I wasn't satisfied with my work.

But I guess I'll tell you what I tried writing because I'm literally so demotivated on writing it after deleting it so many times.
So this chapter basically was supposed to about how Lotus [ Taehyung and Jia's daughter] sets up and little party for Taehyung on Father's Day while Jia would be out on a workshop. Areum and Lotus fall asleep after the party whereas Jungkook and Taehyung sit down for a drink which makes them spurt out their emotions and past; which included Taehyung's initial intention of atleast having a one night stand with Jia to Jungkook telling how he had Areum carry a voice recorder when they went out on house hunting. The amount of drinks makes them pass out on each other and the first view that Jia witnesses in the morning when she gets back from Incheon from her workshop is 'Sleepy cuddling Taekook'

 The amount of drinks makes them pass out on each other and the first view that Jia witnesses in the morning when she gets back from Incheon from her workshop is 'Sleepy cuddling Taekook'

I have already written a small segment of Taekook in chapter "Love You"
I think that will be all for the Taekook content in this book.

Also thank you for the massive support for this book, it's close to 80k right now and I can't tell you how happy it makes me.

I also noticed some of you guys got confused on some part of the story, so just in case I couldn't reach some of you then please feel free to drop your questions here--->

I'll start working on 'Rivals' as soon as I finish my entrance exam that is probably gonna be in September or October.

You may check out Rivals here if you want🥺

Here's the aesthetic of this book;)

Thank you again sweethearts 💖 I love you all and please stay safe

Until next time...

~The End~

Instagram- Kookie_ily⁷