New!

"Jia,I'm uploading our cover that we did last week. Why don't you check out if this is fine with you?" Bong passed me his laptop "Sure" I replied.

Half way through the video, there was a knock on the office door. I pause the video and we both looked up to see May standing there with the guy I met at the club the other night.

It would be an understatement if I tell that he was looking just handsome. He wore an oversized white shirt with black stripes running down. Also the black plants he wore hugged the right places on his lower body, with a pair of Gucci shoes. His grey messy hair sat perfectly covering his forehead.

May's voice brought me back from the way I was admiring every inch of him inside my mind, "Hey! He's new but he wants a different schedule. He needs private lessons..." May smirked and eyed Bong to go with her. I looked at the hot guy whose gaze was fixed at me, "Come on in Taehyung" I said.

"You guys know each other?" Bong asked me, I just simply looked at him with an 'I thought you were leaving' look. "I'll take that as a yes for the video and the previous question." He said as he closed the laptop and stood up and left.

"So Taehyung... How can I help you?" I asked him, not shifting my eyes off from his beautiful ones. "I need a lot of help from you but for now... I need private dance lessons." he said while he traced the metal that hung on his left ear which I thought was really, really hot. "Um... We don't do private lessons Taehyung." "I'll pay you double the amount of a regular class." he continued in an eager tone.

"It's not always about the money Taehyung. None of the other choreographers have free schedule where I can put you in...." I trailed "Are you beginner or do you just need choreographies?" I asked, thinking maybe I could fix somebody. "A beginner" He answered short.

"Well if that's the case and you want private lessons, then I'm sorry we are not the right fit for you." I stood up from my seat, ready to leave since it was almost time to leave. "Please Jia... I'll take the proper schedule after 3 months but until then can't you... like... um... maybe you take classes for me?" he asked with a little hesitation surrounding his words.

"But Taehyung, I've got other work on weekends...um... Are you okay with morning classes?" I asked him and he vigorously nodded his head. I chuckled at his tiny behavior. "Okay then, 7.00 am sharp in the morning every weekend. Make sure to put something comfortable and stretchable since we'll start off with getting your body a little flexible." I remember the way his moves being so limited while we danced in the club. "You can pay after your first class so that you are sure that you want this. And... while you dance with me, I want you to dance because you want to not just because you can."

"Well I am joining because I want to and I actually can't really dance" he scratched the back of his head. I chuckled and continued, "Why do you want private lessons for three months only?" I asked. "Well, my job starts over in three months and I'm given a vacation for now." I wonder what his job is that they have given him a fucking 3 months as a holiday.

"I am a teacher in a school, if you're wondering" he answered my unspoken thoughts. I smiled and nodded at him. "Well then, I'll see you on the weekend" we both stood up. "Yeah sure Jia"

"Hey, are you guys done?" May asked leaning on the door frame. "Yeah almost, is there anything I can help you with?" I asked her as I started gathering my stuffs. "Um... it's maybe a bad thing for you, I guess?" I looked at May and saw her tapping her fingers on the door knob out of complete nervousness. May looked at Taehyung and he understood that he needs to leave. "Have a good night Jia" he winked at me and left.

Did he just wink at me? Argh! This hot dude

As soon as he left May rushed in with a huge grin on her face, "Whoa girl, isn't he the hot mister from the club?" she asked me and I just nodded waiting for her to tell me the news. "God, that dude really is hot as fuck. I wonder what he's l-"

I hit her on the back of her head and cut her off "I don't think Bong would be happy to hear that" I said and she just rolled her eyes at me. "So now tell me the news which is a bad thing for me according to you"

"Jungkook's getting back to our studio as a choreographer." She said and that exact moment I felt as if my world came crashing down.

-----------------------

A/n:

The first few chapters will have Jia-Kook moments[+18]. I hope you don't mind!

The upcoming chapters are going to be longer due to contents coming up. I hope you like them and enjoy it!

I love you all <3