Unspoken...

*Jungkook's POV*

"Baby I promise I'll wake you up when mommy gets home, okay?" I tried convincing the little baby, but she wouldn't move an inch away from the couch.

"No Kookie, I want to see her first and it's Jia for you." she glared at me, I chuckled at her and plopped myself beside her.

"Okay baby, now what should we watch?" I asked her flipping through different channels. "SpongeBob?" we both said in unison and started laughing like crazy.

Jia was gonna be home by midnight and I'm sure she won't be too happy to see Areum up at that hour but Areum was as stubborn as me, so I had to give up to make sure we stop bickering.

"Kookie" she called me. I turned to her; her eyes were no more filled with happiness like a while ago. It had concern and sadness filled in them.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked her. She scooted closer and wrapped her tiny arms around mine.

"Can you always stay with us? Please?" I looked at her and my heart melted at the puppy eyes she was giving me. "Mommy always cries when I sleep. She hasn't cried after you came back." My heart clenched at her words.

"Why does she cry baby?" I asked her only for her to shrug her shoulders.

"One day when she sang lullabies for me and I acted to be sleeping, she started crying. She said she was sorry that she cannot keep me happy always." A tear rolled down from the little ones eyes. I picked her up and sat her on my lap.

"Baby, don't cry" I wiped her tears off, but more of them flowed down.

"Kookie? Am I bad for mommy? She always gets tired of working because of me. I am a bad child Kookie." She hid her face in her palms and sobbed loudly.

I hugged her and started rubbing her back. I didn't know what to say to the little kid. I knew she lagged behind from the other children of her age but she still managed to think so much about Jia.

"Baby, it was okay to be tired sometimes. She is doing those because she loves you and wants you to be happy all the time. And I promise, I'll ask mommy and we can all stay together, okay?" I cupped her face and she nodded. I hugged her again and rubbed her back until her sobs and hiccups calmed down and soon she was asleep.

I put her back on bed and kissed her good night. When I came out of her room it was already midnight and I looked around her small apartment, regretting leaving her in the first place, having sex with her because I was angry and never sending any money for her even though I promised I would do that.

The door bell rang, thinking it would be Jia I got to the door and opened it,

"Don't assume anything. We had a few congratulatory drinks after getting back from the airport, but she passed out after two bottles and nothing happened between us." Jinyoung nervously explained while I just stood there glaring at the man in whose arms 'my Jia' laid.

I didn't bother to invite the man inside; I picked her up from his arms instead and shut the door at his face.

*Jinyoung's POV*

He shut the door right on my face, not even bothering to thank me for bringing his step sister without doing anything to her.

Well, I completely remember what happened the other day and with that in my head I would rather be distant from her.

*Flashback*

"You better stay away from my Jia" the sudden voice made me jump in my place and I turned around with a frown to look at Jungkook.

"W-what do you mean 'my Jia'? She isn't yours anymore. She's just your step sister now." I glared back at the muscular man.

"Whatever she is to me, she's mine. So better stay the fuck away from her."

"You don't get to say that anymore Jungkook and it's not that I want her or anything. We are just friends and nothing more." I defended myself though that isn't fully true. She might just consider me to be her best friend, but I've loved her for a while now and I don't know if I can ever bring myself to confess to her.

"Lie" he said and my throat went dry.

"W-what do you mean?" I cleared my throat "I'm not lying Jungkook. I d-don't like your sister." I looked away from his gaze. His obnoxious chuckle sent shivers of fear down my spine, fear of him catching me with my lie, fear of him wanting to bring me away from the woman I love and the next words made it obvious that he wanted me to back away.

"You like Jia, in fact you love her. What do you think of me? You think I'm stupid enough to not know what keeps happening with my woman when I'm away from her." Those words hit me hard. He knew about it. He spied on her. And what the fuck does he mean 'her woman'?

"What do you mean? She isn't your woman. And I d-don't love her at all."

"Whatever young man, but I suggest you to keep your distance with her. And, she's my woman because I have done things to her that makes her mine. So, you better stay distant from her, I have my people in the workshop you both are going to be in. I'm watching" and with a proud smirk on his face, he left.

*End of flashback*

I love her, and with Jungkook's words revolving in my head I tried to keep her as distant as possible from her. My heart ached when I saw Hoseok hyung and her dance was going on; he got to show others the dance that I had originally done with her.

But I knew Hoseok hyung didn't love her because the way in which he saw her had only admiration and something I couldn't decipher. It was as if he kept looking for her; like spying.

*Jungkook's POV*

I tucked her into her bed, removing her shoes and jacket. She was deep in her sleep, peaceful and calm. I liked seeing her like this, calm and relaxed, not being an arrogant ass towards me.

I smiled and kissed her forehead. I took her phone out from her jacket's pocket placing it on the bedside table when a notification alert caught my attention.

Hot dude: I hope you reached home safely. You are gonna be punished for ignoring me for these two days ;)

Who the hell is this hot dude? And a punishment?

------------------

A/n:

What do you think Jungkook means by those claiming words?

And be ready for some dirty scenes>.<