Workshop With Hobi

I had always loved Hoseok oppa's  choreographies the most. I'd also been to his studio here in Gwangju but I had a collab with his friend.

Right now I walk to room no. 134340, where I have my workshop practice.

"Wow... look who's here" I stop in my tracks, recognizing the voice oh so well. I sigh and turn around only to find my ex-friend, Minji smirking at me.

"Nice to meet you too woman" I show her my best fake smile and make my way to the room. Thankfully Minji doesn't speak anything further and we make it safe and harmless to the room.

The room had almost 20 students, mostly boys. I walk to a corner and check my phone,

*Jungkook 3 missed calls*

*Jungkook: 5 new messages*

*Hot dude: 7 new messages*

*My bitch: 3 new messages*

I only open Jungkook's and decide to ignore the rest, only because it might be about Areum.

Jungkook:

Yeah, I kissed her goodnight.

You better be safe and stay away from that guy Jinyoung

Jungkook:

What the hell, why don't you answer my call?

Areum wants to talk to you and she's really upset, call me once you are free

What the hell woman, answer my calls.

You:

Sorry, my phone's on silent.

The workshop's gonna start in some minutes

I'll call you once the class is over, I promise.

Suddenly everybody starts gathering near the door so I quickly shove my phone into my bag and move towards the crowd.

That's when I see him. His long and muscular figure dressed in a black sweater, and black skinny jean and a black overcoat. He has his black cap on with his black shades resting over it. He has a few files in his left hand while the other rests hanging by his sides. He's bowing at all of them with his best smile, his lips forming a heart when a boy shakes his hand and kisses his own hands.

His face glowing and perfect as always. His smile and the positive aura that he carries was enough to bring brightness and smiles on the other's face.

His eyes then meet mine and I smile at him and bow to him, "Jeon Jihyun?" his deep voice startles me. 

Nobody calls me by that name anymore. It was the name that my mom wanted for me to have while my dad wanted me to have it as Jia. I changed my name to Jia when my mom was gonna get married to Mr. Jeon.

"Mr. Jung, you know me?" I ask with my eyes widened at its full. He quirks his brow at me, "How can I forget you? You were the one about which my colleague wouldn't stop talking about. I even saw your dance videos on your channel and trust me I am so proud of you." he patted my shoulder.

My heart started pacing at an incredible pace and couldn't take off the smile on my face. I could feel the heat increasing as I feel all the blood in my body gushing to my face. "T-thank you, thank you so much. This really means a lot" I bow to him and people around me start muttering stuffs loud enough for me to hear but I couldn't care about anything other than him.

"I'm looking forward for a collaboration with you Jihyun" he stuck his hand out for me to take and I gladly did. "Sure, it's totally my pleasure. And it's Jia now." He nodded and left to the corner office.

>>>>><<<<<

"Can you just imagine 'the Jung Hoseok' is expecting collaboration with me?" I stuffed my mouth with the fries all the while explaining everything that happened during the class. "I think I would rather faint if he keeps looking at me every 5 minutes. Or maybe I would miss a few steps? Oh god no! If that happens he'd rather not feel like doing the collab-"

"Oh my god, Jia stop. That's annoying! Stop with your shit" he yelled at me causing people in the café to look at us. I knitted my brows together, "Wha- What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Stop telling me all the little things that happened to you with other men! That's annoying as fuck" he smashed his fork on his plate.

"Okay... I don't get you Jinyoung. You've got a problem if I don't tell you the smallest thing that happens with me and you also have a freaking problem if I do tell you everything. What the fuck am I supposed to do?" I yell back at him but in a lower tone.

"Exactly, tell me everything that happens with you, not with you and other men. That's annoying and you freaking speak about people you met just few times and never even talk a single word about me, about us." His tone calms down as a sad facial takes over.

"What do you mean 'us'? I only talked about Hobu with you and the rest of the time it's always about the both of us. I don't understand why you're being an annoying bitch right now" He just held his head hung low before answering. "I don't like you being close to any other boy." As soon as he said that, I felt myself softening, the tension in between us cleared. I chuckled slightly before grabbing his soft hands.

"Pepi, you know nobody can ever take your place in my heart right?" I asked him, looking straight into his eyes. He smiled weakly and nodded. "Good, now let me continue telling you about what happened in there." I said taking my hands off his and gulping my fruit juice.

Jinyoung looked up at me in utter disbelief, "You are such a mean ass to me..." he chuckled and shook his head.

Day 2

"So today I'll choose two girls and two guys by the end of the day, you'll have show case the choreography in front of the director." Hobi finished while looking at my direction. I couldn't stop the pink dusting that crept on my cheeks.

***

He finally gave us a break after making us work for four freaking continuous hours. I plopped myself beside my kit, taking out my bottle of water and towel. I gulped the water and started wiping off my sweat when Hoseok oppa spoke again, "So... I've decided on the people to be performing in front of the director"

I held my fingers crossed, hoping I would get that chance among the other few but the next words he said stung my heart completely,

"It's Minji, Koosung, Nara, Mina and Woomin"

---------------------------------