Fear

May and Bong were still upset with each other so I had been working on editing their old choreography that they once had decided not to upload, but today I will have to upload it to  remind them of the fun and hardships they had been through in the same choreography. I was so happy with the choreography and the edits; even the song fit in so perfectly.

The very moment I clicked the upload key on the screen, the knock on the cabin's door pulled my attention towards the person I was embarrassed to look at, the person whom I would expect the least to be around with, the person who caught me grinding my crush who was a student to me in other's point of view,

"Come in Jimin" I said and sighed as he smirked and came in. It was awkward between us, a lot. The smirk that played on his face was not the playful one; it was a threatening gesture though I didn't understand why he had it.

*Flashback*

"What the actual fuck are you doing?" My throat went dry, not able to pour out any kind of words that would give my friend a false assurance to nothing happened between the four walls between me and Taehyung.

Taehyung seems to recognize the voice as he shifts from the couch and joins me by my side, "It is totally not what you think it is Jimin" Taehyung spoke hastily.

"Oh yeah" Jimin's brows furrowed, his gaze shifting from Taehyung to mine while his eyes narrowed, "Is that why I heard your sinful sound by the corridors? How do you guys plan on explaining why you..." he pointed at me, with annoyance "pulled yourself off of Tae?"

"Okay, and why do you think I would care on explaining anything to you?" I growled. This was weird; he literally pointed at me with wrath in his eyes while he called Taehyung with such adoration.

"I thought you warned me not to screw around with anybody from the studio" he asked with a brow raised. "And you..." he looked at Taehyung, slowly walking towards him, "Aren't you ashamed of getting laid with your teacher? Is that why you wanted private classes? To screw-"

"Jimin!" I yelled at the man who seems to have lost his senses on his way to the studio "This has got nothing to do with you so just zip up. And the reason why I warned you was because I know and I've seen the way you look at my students and touch them by saying you are just 'teaching' them" I quoted the word teacher with my finger "Even if it were the guys and don't even think that I didn't see you coming out of the bathroom with Nancy the other day" I smirked when his face turned pale.

I turned to Taehyung, "Let's go"

*Flashback ends*

"Good evening" he greeted as if nothing had happened between us hours ago. "Evening Jimin" he said and turned back to my laptop not wanting to see the way he keeps eyeing me with his stupid smirk.

"I've finished the first choreography with my new group." I looked up and nodded at him, already knowing the news, "Jaebum is going to be here in a few, I'd like it for you to check out once."

"I'll be out in a minute" I replied without any emotion, "Good" yet again the man decided to smirk at me and left.

I knew Jimin was bi, he himself confessed it to me on the day of my date with Taehyung when I called him to ask about Jungkook. That night surely made things a lot clearer in my mind; Jungkook not keeping his promise, the reason why he wouldn't send any money like he promised because he wasted them on his drinks and sometimes on the people whom he hooked up with and Jimin's sexuality.

I shook the thoughts off and made my way out: bunch of girl's and a few guys latching on to Jimin over to persuade him to let them dance with him for them to appear on our video. It was obvious about their adrenaline since they were all new.

Jae entered in to huge hall greeting Jimin and directly walking towards me with his biggest smile, his arms wide open and as he neared me he gave me a tight hug that could break my ribs due to the intensity, "Why is my little bear so off today?" he asked still rocking me side by side in our tight embrace. "I'm planning on telling if you let go of me oppa" I struggled to let out the words. He chuckled but eventually let go of me. "Now tell me, what has got you so worried that you haven't been to Mark's club in three weeks?"

I pouted at him, "Oppa... you know I've been busy since its summer and our schedules change during summers." I say and look back as Jimin starts walking towards us, "Yeah, so busy that you can't even call your brother for once" JB finished and I was sure Jimin heard it all by his next few words,

"Yeah... she's too busy with her new 'private' student" Jimin smirked at me turned to Jaebum while I frowned thinking what actually was his problem. Jaebum oppa turned towards me with a surprised look; "I'll tell you later oppa" I said and walked off to the corner ignoring the two men who kept staring at my arrogance.

Jimin has always been the good guy whenever we met during any workshop or whenever Jungkook would visit Areum. Though he was a big flirt, he's always been protective of me every time people eyed me during workshops. He was always the one who hugged me tight and calmed me down whenever I wouldn't get the chance to perform in front of the director, other than Jinyoung. At some point I started to have the slightest of feelings for him due to the affection he gave me, but no. Sure, he is handsome as hell but he was a playboy and now he tells me Jungkook is the 'international playboy'. Though I'm not denying anything now.

>>>>><<<<<

The choreography was simple as it's the beginner's class and Jaebum oppa as always got his best shots and cuts for the video edits. Telling him about Taehyung wasn't at all a big issue, but I had a feeling Mark oppa wouldn't be so happy to hear this until he meets Taehyung. Though I'm not so close with Mark and JB, they've been nice to me after the time that I got used to a little bit of alcohol while JB and I had got along since he started recording my dances from my previous dance studio.

JB left soon after saying he had another shoot, I was about to leave too but May came running, her cheeks stained with tears and grabbed in to a tight embrace, "You always know what could bring us back, don't you?"

"Sure as hell I know how to keep my loved ones happy" I hugged her back and petted her head.

A phone call from Jungkook made me let go of her, not before wiping her tears and kissing her forehead.

"Hey, I'm on my way." My voice lowered as I finished when I heard Jungkook's heavy breathing, "What's wrong?" I asked, my worried state evident through my voice.

"Come home, soon. Areum slipped..."

----------------------------------------

A/n:

Jiminie... What's your problem honey? Any idea people?

Well, SAVAGE LOVE was out and trust me the work 'f*ck' sounds so calm and sweet when its JK... <3

Love you as always