Misery

One week later...

"We're leaving!" Jungkook shouts from the living room as I run through the kitchen with Areum's snacks and water bottle. "Wait... Kook, don't take your eyes off her and you are not going to spoil her by buying everything she asks. Make sure you guys have your food and drinks at proper hours, don't forget to call me every single day" I remind yet again to Jungkook since he's taking Areum to Busan for a week. I couldn't join them due to my classes and as Jungkook was still on his leave he had decided on taking Areum out.

"Omg, that's literally the third time you're telling me the same thing from the past hour" Areum giggles at his words but that doesn't stop me from worrying about her. I bend down to her level and kiss her on the forehead, "Please listen to Kookie and don't get yourself hurt. You know I can't stand you being hurt and sad right?" I push the lose strands of hair behind her ear as she nods with a sad smile, "Can't you join us, please Buba..." I give her a smile and shake my head as a no.

"I need to take care of May and Bong. They are more naughty than you are" I tickle her to which she giggles and trust me I could hear her giggle all day and still will never get bored of it. I hug her tight, trying not to show the horrible mess that I have been from the past week.

"Take care and call me if something goes wrong" Jungkook hugs me and kisses the crown of my head. Even though it felt a little awkward, I hug him back since he was the only person that had been pouring me with affection all this time. The tears that I had been controlling from a long time threatened to fall over but I had to blink them away in order to let them enjoy their week.

>>>>><<<<<

I walk inside the empty studio, one of the weekends being completely miserable. After I light up the whole place and open up all the windows, Jaebum oppa comes in at the exact time.

"All set?" he asks and I nod. "So this is going to be your first ever contemporary choreography and do you mind if I asked you why you chose on doing a form that you left half way through?"

I smile at him before answering, "I've had this one song in my mind for a while and the only dance form that would fit in well was contemporary, so I chose on doing that." I shrug and get ready with the song.

***

"That was really good little bear and you do realize that your precious little abs that you've been hiding almost every time, were quiet on show today" I nod and gulp on some water. "I don't care anymore. It's not like other girls don't have them and moreover the tattoo of his name is almost gone"

After Jungkook had left us, years back, I had gotten a treatment to get the tattoo off my skin and now it had completely vanished.

JB nods, "I gotta go love, I'll meet you up some other time" he gives me tight hug before leaving.

And since I had no real work, I take out my laptop and start editing the video. As I do that, I don't even realize the tears that run down my cheeks as all the things from the past week start eating me up like the most horrible nightmare ever.

*Flashback to the candy store*

"What kind of fuckery are you guys doing out here" the one voice that I've come to love so much resonates through me ear and my first reaction to it is to let go of Jinyoung and face the man I've come to like more than I thought I would ever be able to. "I should have known you were only playing with me, I should have known that you never liked me. I fucking trusted you over that asshole Jimin and this  is what I get? Your confession to this man?" a single tear roll down from his eye before he quickly wipes it off.