Favor

"So you don't remember my favor from yesterday?" He said looking down at my smaller figure. My eyes widen from realization, I turn around to face my fellow mates, "Guys, I thought I told you to leave" as I finish, everybody except Jinyoung and Jungkook stay put on their seats.

"What favor is he talking about and why didn't you tell me you started private lessons?" Jinyoung questions me.

"I-I'm sorry. I'll explain to you later Jinyoung" I try to assure my friend but it doesn't seem to work as he furiously rushes past me. I turn back to face my step brother who has now got up from his seat too, "Let's talk at your place tonight" He says without looking into my eyes, and I gulp knowing the tone that he uses only when he's pissed. But that doesn't stop me from talking back, "I'm leaving to Gwanju at 6, so I can't" I reply. Jungkook's brow knit together before he speaks "Why?" his question is short but I can sense the wrath laced with concern in them.

"I've got a workshop to attend there. And no, I'm not going alone. Jinyoung is gonna be coming with me." I said looking anywhere but Jungkook. "And what about Areum?" He asked, I looked at him before answering him, "She's staying with May, as usual. Now, if you don't mind I'd like to talk to Taehyung. Alone" I said.

"Whatever, but Areum's not going anywhere. I'll stay at your place with her." With that he left leaving me alone with the hot dude, finally.

I turned around to face Mr. hot pants, "And you, what are you trying to do? Why would you say that out loud in front of everybody?" I asked him, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I-I um... Jia..." he trailed off stuttering. A deep sigh freed itself from my lungs as I saw him fidgeting with the rings on his fingers with a cute pout on his flawless face. I chuckled at his cuteness. He looked up at me with his eyes widened, probably thinking if I was some sort of an imbecile, "Let it be Taehyung" I shook my head and sat on one of the chairs motioning him to take one too.

To my surprise the man took a seat, the one beside me. I raised a brow at him, but he decided to ignore it.

"Jia, I was gonna ask you to go out with me tonight, but after knowing that you'll be leaving in some hours, how about we exchange numbers?"

"And what makes you think I would accept any of them?" I questioned him back, locking my eyes with his almond ones.

"Oh come on, I left you yesterday without complaining. Can't we simply exchange our numbers? It's the favor that you need to return me back" he said with his pleasing eyes. I narrowed mine and simply rolled my eyes at the man who seems more than interested in somehow getting my number.

"Well, it wasn't like you were asking me. You didn't even hear me give you an answer yesterday" He widened his eyes at me. A pout made its way yet again on his face. The pleasing puppy he showed me, made me melt. I heaved a sigh at his intoxicating charms, "Fine, pull that puppy eyes off your face" I said and motioned him to give me his phone, which he gave it ever so quickly.

I pressed the numbers and saved it as 'Private Teacher' and gave it back. He looked at his device and gave me questioning look. "What did you save it as?" He asked me. "I'm not giving in to you so easily Tae. Figure that out by yourself after you get out of the studio." I said and got up from seat.

He followed and looked at me in the eye.

His brown eyes that were so mesmerizing and deep that I was afraid I would be struck and might as well drown in them one day. The way he looks at me, I won't be lying if I said that Jungkook has never looked at me that way, ever. His almond orbs were filled with warmth and love. Love- the one I was afraid of.

I quickly looked away and walked to the door, "I think you should leave Taehyung, I've got a class in a few minutes" I said, not daring to look at him. He hummed in response, "I'll text you once I figure out your contact name, text me back and don't ignore me, okay?" he said. I narrowed my eyes at him, "And what if I ignore you? You know I've got a lot of other work to do rather than texting my student"

"Oh come on, I know you won't ignore me. I'll keep texting until you reply" he smirked. "I'll take your leave now." I nodded at him and with that he left.

I sighed and got to my seat and just then Jinyoung burst inside the cabin. "Hey, what's going on? What happened to our 'best friend pact' about telling each other everything?" Jinyoung asked in one complete breathe.

"Chill down Pepi, I forgot to tell you since Jungkook happened and Areum wanted me to play with her all day." I said as Jinyoung took a seat beside me. I explained everything that happened, well except the part where Taehyung and I were grinding on each other.

I was so into telling him about Taehyung, that I forgot to notice, a someone, by the door listening to all that we shared. I even forgot to notice that Jinyoung wasn't very pleased either by Taehyung.

"I don't know Pepi; he's different than the ones that have tried on me. But that doesn't mean I'm falling for his ass." He simply nodded and ruffled my hair.

"I think Jimin's trying to screw up with you, stay away from him. And, I know you're not gonna fall for Taehyung either but please don't fall for their trap and tell me everything that happens, okay?" I nodded at him and left for my class.

*Jinyoung's POV*

She nodded at me and left for her class, but my mind was still stuck around Jimin and the other guy Taehyung. I need to protect her from them and make sure she doesn't fall in their traps.

"You better stay away from my Jia"

-------------------

A/n:

God, I've introduced many more new characters into the upcoming chapters. You'll probably know them if you check out the new tags in the story details.

And their DYNAMITE+BOY WITH LUV performance made my day a lot better :)