I Missed You

"7, 8 and release. Now on the opposite side, ready 3, 2, and 1 and bend....."

Taehyung showed up right on time and even apologized for his behavior yesterday, though I didn't bother to tell him the truth because why should I right?

We continued doing the stretches for longer time because of the breaks Taehyung took; he had muscle catch due to yesterday's stretching so we took it slow.

Knock, Knock...

I turned to towards the door only to meet a pair of bambi eyes that carried so much pain. He didn't look fine. His eyes looked tired and pained; he looked completely different. His hair had grown long, he wore all black outfits and I could see a little hint of black ink on his arms that were covered by his oversized black shirt.

"Mommy!" Areum ran towards me. She stuck her hands out so I would carry her and I did. "Baby, why are you here?" I asked her and looked at Taehyung who seemed to not know what to do at this moment.

"Mommy, Kookie is not feeling well so I brought him to you."She said so I looked over at Jungkook who had his head hung low. "Go to Kookie and bring him to my cabin okay? I'll finish my class and get there." I told her and she nodded and pecked me on my lips before leaving and dragged Jungkook to my cabin.

"I'm sorry Taehyung. But let's continue" I said but he shook his head. "Go on, he needs you I guess. I'll see you on the next week..." he said getting closer to me "...but you'll have to make it up to me with a favor" and with that the hot dude left me in a dumbfounded state. I shrugged it off, having my family to be my first priority.

I went in to my cabin after cleaning up the place, switching off the music, and my eyes softened; Areum was laid on Jungkook's chest fast asleep with him petting her head. My heart skipped a beat seeing that; No, I don't love him in that way anymore but this is the first time in two years that I saw them together. Every time Jungkook was gonna come home to meet Areum, I would simply go out and stay at May's apartment.

Our lives surely changed after that night. That night, which should have never have happened, that night which changed both our feelings towards each other. Knowing Areum was there just down the stairs in her room, we shouldn't have done it. But I couldn't help it; it just...... happened.

"H-Hey." Jungkook spoke first while he laid Areum on the couch. "Hi" I said in low voice and walked outside the room as he followed me out. "I thought you were coming here on the-" I was cut off when Jungkook hugged me so tight that it made me hard to breathe. "I missed you..." His voice cracked and I knew he was gonna break down into tears so I hugged him back and rubbed his back. "I missed you so much Jia... I'm sorry for what happened on that night..." He sniffled and with that my heart clenched, "I'm sorry. Let's forget that night please. Let's just pretend like nothing happened. Let's give Areum the happiness she deserves."

"Let's be happy again. What happened on the other night will never repeat I promise and I'm really sorry..."

"It's okay Kook. Please stop crying. I don't blame you, I just felt like I was really being a bad sister, I felt I was being unfair to that little soul. But yes, let's be happy again and give that angel all the love she deserves."

"Hmm..."we stayed like that for a while until Kook- um... I should get used to calling him oppa. 

--------------------------------

A/n:

Hello, I know I told you to be ready with your Hobi water for this chapter but, I figured I'll let you use them on the next chapter. 

Thanks for the suggestion Taehyung_is_mah_boi

Also make note of the sentences I highlight by underlining, they are important!

So, since I gave you guys a false hope I'll make it up to you by posting as soon as possible; probably tomorrow

I love you <3