Love You!

*Taehyung's POV*

"I'm sorry Taehyung. Please give us some time"

I don't even know what to do at this point. My heart shattered when I saw the older woman kicking the one I've come to love so much right in the chest, my heart shattered more to see her body bruised and bloody, my heart shattered to see that though I could have caught the older woman I decided on shedding my tears in front of Jia's pale body, my heart shattered when at some point of the treatment her heart had stopped beating, my heart shattered when Jungkook reported to the police that it was his mother who abused the woman I love and after all the pain my heart took I felt it shrink and twist as if somebody mercilessly squeezed it and tore it apart from my body when she pushed me away and screamed as if I was abusing her after all I did was waking her up from the nightmare she was having.

And Jungkook surely placed the final cherry on top of the cake by calling her with the names that I'm so used to call her.

I watch as the doctor's rushed in and as Jungkook places her unconscious figure back on the bed. He looks at me with hurtful eyes and walks closer to me and extends his arm for me to take. I accept it and let him help to get up to my feet. The moment I stand he pulls me softly outside the room. The pain I held in for so long breaks the moment I see Jungkook's blood shot red eyes filled with tears. We both breakdown together on each other's shoulder, not caring about what people think of us.

>>>>><<<<<

"She probably thought you were the man who tried to abuse and molest her, since you woke her up from her nightmare" Jungkook says and I simply nod with my head hung low as a lonely tear escapes yet again. As much as I want to stay strong for my baby and not cry, the pain in my heart is only making my eyes to pour it out in the form of tears.

And again I remember her telling me this, "It's okay to cry Tae. You know, I believe we cry out only when our heart can no more hold the pain inside and it asks the eyes to help you. And that's how the eyes help the heart to pour out the pain inside of you in the form of tears. So I want you to let it all out."

Just then the doctors come out, "There's nothing to worry about too much. Just make sure you don't stress her out much and try to keep her mind of the thing that's haunting her." He says while looking in between the both of us and we both nod right on call. "You can go meet her, she's up now" he says patting Jungkook's shoulder and leaves right after.

I follow Jungkook inside, right behind his muscular body that is covering me almost, "Where's Areum? Is she safe?" even before we check on her, all she cares about is others when she's just been recovering.

"She's fine and Mrs. Johnson is with her for now." Jungkook says and takes a seat on the chair that is beside her bed. Her eyes move from Jungkook's to my stinging ones and my heart skips a beat when she smiles, hiding all the pain that I witnessed minutes ago.

She motions me to get near her, and I drag my feet closer to her. The moment I'm just beside her, she takes a hold of my hand and places a sweet kiss on the back of it. I instantly hold her hand in mine and kiss hers more, "I'm fine Tae" she says the biggest lie ever.

"How can a person who did not wake up for three long days and with a broken rib say she's fine?" Jungkook asks and Jia's smile fades away. "It's okay my baby. We'll take care of you and even before you know it, you'll be able to teach me to dance again" I try to cheer her and she smiles at my words.

"I'll go check on Areum. Call me if something goes wrong again" Jungkook says to me and kisses Jia on the forehead, "Please rest well and get well soon. I can't keep lying to Areum for long" saying that he leaves me alone with the love of my life.

Her sad eyes turn to me and a lone tear escapes my eyes, "Oh my god! Tae please don't cry" she says and pulls my hand closer to her chest. "My baby, please look at me" she says but the pain in my heart doesn't allow me to show just how broken I am.

"You could have told me you've had a bad past; I would never have judged you for that" I say and place my forehead on the free space on her bed as tears stream down my face.

"I cannot do that Taehyung. I'm not that strong to put another person to whom I've lost my heart to, to also be in danger. I can't afford to lose you. I love you a bit too much for that."

-------------------

A/n:

Here's a Taekook moment you guys had once asked for and I guess I'll do another chapter dedicated to Taekook because why not!

I love you all <3