Candy Store

*Jimin's POV*

The first time I saw Taehyung was when he came to the studio on the day Jia introduced me to the rest of the members and the moment I saw him my 'bi' ass fell for him.

Sure I liked Jia because why not, her body is a complete turn on. But Taehyung was something else. His whole aura screams PERFECT unlike Jia; though she has her alluring body, she's a tough catch and she isn't perfect in a lot of things according to me.

Taehyung didn't notice me that day but I had a feeling that I could make him mine. Later that day I overheard Jia talking to Jinyoung about how she met Taehyung and I totally didn't like it. And that fucker Jinyoung even told her that Taehyung and I are just trying to screw with her; not denying about my thoughts though. Even if I have the chance to fuck her just once, I would gladly do it.

A week and a half later, Taehyung came to me and asked me to teach him lap dance and praised me for how well I did it. The whole time I had my eyes only on his pink, soft lips. So damn perfect...

At first I thought of not teaching him because I knew it, in the way that he was talking that he wanted to do it with Jia, but I eventually accepted thinking I would get to spend some time with him.

The other day I clearly saw those making out in the staff cabin and my blood boiled with anger. He even got a rock hard boner because of her. She had caught me with that whore Nancy and that made me a little nervous. The worst part was Taehyung texted me the same day that he no more wanted to learn the lap dance with me and that broke my heart.

But, I don't think I love him. I met this guy at the club same night, and god he was huge. We even exchanged numbers, even his name was a turn on for me, Min Yoongi. And damn, the way he was soo dominant and rough with me, that was probably the best sex I had ever had.

But I would still like to have a night with Taehyung.

>>>>><<<<<

*Jia's POV*

Jinyoung and I talked with the owner and made a good deal to buy the whole building. We talked so much on our way back and had so much fun talking with the owner too.

"Stop by that store, I'll go get some beer." I said but Jinyoung had different plans since he simply passed by the store. "We are not drinking alcohol today, instead let's have some ice cream. Hm?" I smiled and nodded.

He stopped by a candy store and I literally started drooling. "What is this place and why have I never seen this?" I ask and simply exit the car without letting him answer. It was only when I heard his chuckle that I got out of the wonderland I thought I was in, "You're still a kid Jia" saying that he ruffles my hair, I slap his hand away and run inside the candy store.

This whole place was filled with all sorts of sweet treats; starting from the smallest candies to pastries, donuts and huge chocolates. This was just like in the story 'Hansel and Gretel' where the whole house was made of candies and sweet treats but instead here they were trapped inside jars and refrigerators. "I'm sure Areum would want me to buy the whole store for her" I heard Jinyoung chuckle but I didn't bother to see him as the whole place has me drooling over the different sweet treats that are on full display.

I walked around further, Jinyoung following me closely, "Can we buy these? Areum loves cotton candies" I turn around to face him, he shows me a huge grin and nods. I grab four medium sized buckets of them and put it inside the nearby trolley. I also grabbed a lot more Jungkook's and Areum's favorite stuff while Jinyoung parted ways to buy stuffs for himself.

While Jinyoung was still buying, I quickly paid for all my treats and walked to him, "I didn't know you liked donuts... you've always said 'no' to those babies." He didn't bother to answer me as he simply smiled and pulled me with him towards the cashier.

After paying, we sat by a corner of the store where benches were placed and started devouring our ice creams while we talked about how busy life had gotten.

We were on our way back to his car when he gave a plastic filled with treats he bought for himself, "Pepi... please hold them, I already have two of it in my hands" I pouted. Jinyoung bent forward and slightly touched his forehead with mine; something he always does when he finds me acting cute.

"These are for you" my eyes widen, and then it hits me that the plastic he had were filled with the candies and treats that I love. "Pepi... I can't" He shook his head and made me hold them.

"I know you like nobody else Ji... You surely have bought things for the babies that you have in your house and nothing for yourself. You've always been selfish on yourself rather than on others." I simply looked down and wrapped my arms around his waist, my heart melts every time he says something true about me but I'm not ready to accept it just yet. "Thanks Pepi... I don't even know how to pay you back for all that you've done to me" he wrapped his hands around me.

"Just keep loving me the way you do" he said and kissed the top of my head "You smell as good as always" I smile at his compliment.

"I love you Pepi... and you know that. Nothing will change between us. We'll always be the best friend that we are" the last words come out muffled as I snuggle more into his chest but I was sure he heard it.

"What kind of fuckery are you guys doing out here?"

And at that moment, I knew I had really fucked things up!

------------------

A/n:

Keep loving and supporting my munchkins. The next chapter had me shedding tears while I wrote it. 

Love you all <3