Candy ⚠️

"Well, now can I taste your candy down there?" he says and soon after, I choke on my own saliva and look at him with wide eyes, "You can't be serious right now Kim Taehyung. It's literally 9 in the morning and I have classes today you horny man." I say and try to get off his lap but the man holds me right in place and presses my hip on his already hard boy which makes an involuntary moan escape my mouth.

I look at him with a frown, "Babe come on, take a day off today. It's not like you can't right. Let's stay in bed all day, kiss each other all day, cuddle till the sun goes down so that we can have our fun at night" he ends with a smirk.

"For once I thought you were being romantic Taehyung" a squeak makes its way outside when Taehyung picks me up, I wrap my legs around him tightly and keep a tight grip on his shoulder to make sure I don't fall.

"And who said making love isn't romantic, my love" he says and kisses the area right behind my ear making me chuckle at the cute moment. "I didn't finish my cereals Taehyung..." I whine and pulled a puppy face with a pout. The man stops in track and bites his lower lip seductively, making the hair in the back of my neck to stand, "Let me devour your candy and I'll let you finish your cereal" he says and looks down at my lip.

I nervously bite my lower lip and look at his dark pink ones "T-They'll get soggy" unintentionally my words come out in a whisper. He seems to be thinking for a while since his eyes look at mine right into my soul, and then all of a sudden something hits me when my eyes dart away from his seductive dark gaze, landing right on the box of condoms that were resting on the little compartment of the middle table.

We didn't use any condom yesterday. And Taehyung came. And it wasn't outside my body. He came inside me. There is a chance I could get pregnant. No, this can't happen. This can never happen. Not now at least.

I look back at Taehyung, "Let me get down" I say and squirm in his grip as Taehyung frowns. But his grip only tightens, "What's wrong? Are you denyi-" I don't let him finish, "Oh my god Taehyung, let go of me" my tone raises without I meaning to do it and I look at him with complete seriousness. Taehyung's gaze softens and he looks at me with utter disbelief.

I could see the hurt and disappoint in his eyes and that made me realize my words on him were harsh. Before I could say another word, he let's go of me and carefully places me down, "I'm sorry Tae" I hold onto his hand when he was about to turn around. He doesn't speak a word or look at me but simply nods.

"I'm gonna use your clothes" I say and pull the big man closer, get on my tip toes and hold his face firmly to kiss him and suck his lower lip into my mouth which I know always melts him. When I pull back, Taehyung doesn't look at me but looks down, trying to control the smile that is wanting to portray itself on his flawless face, a pink dusting creeping its way on his cheeks making him look like the most adorable baby ever.

My heart warms up at the scene. I peck him again, "Gosh, your cuteness needs to be made illegal Tae." He looks at me with wide shy eyes and my heart flutters, "Oh my god! Even your seductive looks, your sexy body and that damn boxy smile. Everything about you needs to be made illegal." I say and pout, pecking him once again I turn around to leave the adorable creature that is making my heart act like a freaking maniac. The things happening in my stomach, if people call it butterflies; damn you're wrong because it's a goddamn zoo where the animals are let out of their cage.

I smile to myself like a young teenager and pick out one of his hoodie and swimming shorts and change myself from the cute heart print t-shirt that Taehyung had put on me last night.

I make it quick to the pharmacy and buy the after pill, the woman at the store smiling at me smugly and eyes me from head to toe. I ignore her and quickly get to the nearest store to buy some strawberries and crushed peach drink for Taehyung.

"Thank you and do visit our store again. Have a nice day ma'am." The teenager smiles kindly. I smile and get out of the store.

⚠️Trigger warning: If you are affected by violence I suggest you to skip the rest of the chapter.

I am suddenly pulled harshly towards some alley. Panic rises in me at the sight of the woman that is pulling me with her. I shake my wrist in her grip but she seemed way too strong given that her grip was crushing my Carpals.

"Let go of me" I whine and pull her back with all force and the woman stops, but only to throw a tight slap on my face. I gasp at the burning sensation and even before I can react or look at her she slaps me again at the exact same place, increasing the stinging pain as tears start rolling down.

"You dirty filthy woman, you let my son screw you?" saying that she grabs my hair harshly and pushes to the nearby wall. I am quick to place my palms on the wall and push myself off it without getting my head hit. She pulls me back with all force, a loud groan making its way out and she pushes me onto the ground. My bare knee scraping itself by the contact with the cemented pathway, the woman kicks me on my back.

I feel my body squeezing since I hadn't yet recovered from yesterday night and the woman here was trying everything to make it worse. My tongue catches the taste of metal and I realize I had busted my lip when she slapped me. My tears don't seem to stop its flow and right on cue the images of her hurting me in the past clouds my brain.

Soon I feel it again, the weight on my chest increasing as if somebody had placed a massive amount of weight on me, the world around me starts spinning and to make it even worse the devil itself kicks me right in the chest and I clutch my chest while coughing harshly.

Black spots start forming and I realize that I'm going to be fainting in a very short period. The sound of heavy running steps gets the attention of my ears but I cannot decipher it to be the woman running away or another body coming my way.

Before I can even pull myself to look in the direction of the sound, a stinging pain hits my chest again and I find it hard to breathe as the world outside of me shuts down.

"You don't deserve my son."

---------------------

A/n:

Here comes a cliffhanger after a long time, just for you guys >.< You've probably got a clue of who this UNKNOWN WOMAN is going to be, I guess.

I hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to vote my sweet peas.

I love you all <3