Tongue Technology+++

"Thank you so much Mr. Lee, I can't thank you enough for your kindness" I smile and bow respectfully as he smiles back and we take our leave.

"I can't believe he reduced the amount so much Pepi" I grin and text Jungkook to notify him about the studio. "I know right, he's always been kind." I hum and we continue walking towards his car.

"Should I drop you off at yours our by Taehyung's place?" Now, this is the most embarrassing thing ever to face with your best friend.

I turn to look at his face but Jinyoung doesn't look at me and simply stays with his head hung low, "Drop me by my place pep" I say. Not to make things awkward any more, I continue with a different topic, "I was thinking about going out for a dinner at some comfy place with the rest of them. What'd you say?" I look up at him and see him smiling at me. "I'll make sure to gather them all on Friday, since that's the only day you are free. Please peps, don't say no"

"God, I love you so much woman" he brings his arms around my neck, pulling me into a head lock and kisses my cheek. I elbow him but the man wouldn't budge an inch. We chuckle as we get closer to his car, just then a familiar car stops in front of us and my heart starts beating like the wings of a flying bee.

"I guess I don't have to drop you?" Jinyoung speaks and I look up at him with a guilty smile, "That's fine Ji, I'll see you some other time" he kisses my forehead and waves his hand at Taehyung. I exhale a deep breath and make my way inside Taehyung's car.

"My baby, I missed you" I chuckle at his cute little whiny pout and move forward to peck him but my little horny man grips my ass and pulls me closer to him, pushing his warm tongue inside my mouth.

I moan into the kiss, my core already gaining the heat while Taehyung's hand easily sneaked into my skirt to cup my throbbing core. I pull back from the kiss with a nervous laugh, "Not here Taehyung. Let's get home" he gives me one last peck, not forgetting to bite on my lower lip and pulls off towards his apartment with both our hands interlocked.

>>>>><<<<<

As we all know the drill, Taehyung pinned me to the wall inside his apartment the moment we stepped in, not letting take a breath and in no time both our clothes were discarded on the floor of his living room.

I gasp when he suddenly picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder with my face just inches above his perfectly sculpted ass, "You're not going to fart, are you?" I try to joke but only to gain a hard smack on my poor butt, my hands slip above his ass to gain support and get off this man, "Move another inch, I'll make sure you won't be able to walk for a week"

"As if" I murmur in the lowest tone possible already scared about the way his tone had changed into a deeper voice, "I heard that and..." he throws me over his bed making me frown at sudden roughness "I'm gonna prove it to you now"

"Prove what?" I ask shifting my position as he starts crawling towards me with a mischievous smirk, "I wanna taste you" he doesn't answer but the words that left his pretty mouth already making me nervous.

"Taehyung..." I moan when he starts trailing kisses on my shins and over to my thighs. His hands direct my legs to spread open, my fingers white knuckling the milky white sheets as my breathing starts to get heavier by the passing second.

When his face gets closer towards my core, my senses are awakened and the first thing I do is to clench my legs together and move further up. Taehyung looks at me with an angry frown, "I've never done this before Tae"

Taehyung's expressions soften once those words leave my mouth and he comes over to kiss me ever so lovingly with a warm smile, I kiss him back with the same emotions.

"Let me do the honors love" he says between the kiss, my heart pounding at an indescribable pace and he starts trailing down with his kisses making me shut my eyes tightly. "Breathe babe" he chuckles making me burn into ashes out of pure embarrassment.

My breath hitches when he kisses my inner thigh, his eyes locked on mine and watching every single one of my reactions to his warm touches.

He parts my legs, looking at my heat like his own meal, "So damn pretty" I plop my head into his pillow when he swipes his tongue along the whole of my slit, making me shiver from the pleasure. He does the exact same thing with my slit, his hands holding the back of my thighs to keep them parted while I feel the bliss running throughout my lower body.

I suck a deep breath as soon as he latches his pretty pink flesh on my clit to then suck them in to swirl his tongue around them, making me lose all my senses. He lets go of them with a pop sound to then give a kitty lick making me whine like a kid from whom her favorite candy has been taken away.

A smack on my right thigh makes me open my eyes wide open to look at the man who is swiping his warm tongue beautifully over his lips, "What was that for?" the words come out almost like a whiny whisper but I couldn't care about anything at the moment. "Do you want more baby?" he says and kisses the lips of my core making me bite my lower lip to control the moan coming out of my mouth.

"Do you?" he swirls his tongue around my clit. I want to tell him the words he's eager to hear but the freaking sensations that he's provoking on my god damn pussy has the words stuck right in my throat.

"Answer me" he growls and teases my opening by inserting the tip of his finger inside, "Oh fuck yes" I whine out and I can already imagine the satisfactory smirk that would be playing on his perfect face.

I feel my heart pounding out the second his middle finger jerks into my opening and his mouth sucking on my clit, "Ah... Tae...Ah..." I moan shamelessly when he inserts another finger in and flicks my clit with his tongue. He starts playing with my clit while thrust his fingers incredibly fast while I moan and struggle to catch some fresh air to relax my heart and chest from the immense pleasure that has my complete lower body shaking.

"Ah... Tae I-I'm clo-ose" I struggle to let the words out as his fingers curl inside me while I'm finding it hard to hold myself from not cumming into his mouth, but Taehyung doesn't move an inch instead pushes his tongue inside of me making me burst right at the exact moment.

He laps all my juices in, licking my pussy clean making it hard for me to stop myself from shaking vigorously in his hold.

He comes back up to kiss me again, making me taste myself on his tongue.

"I wanna fuck you...hard...against the wall"

-----------------------

A/n:

Sorry my little lovelies for taking so long... School had me busy for a lot of time. The next update is gonna be sooner I promise.

I love you all <3