Special Chapter 1[YoonMin]+

Flashback to the day when YoonMin visited Jia in the hospital

*Jimin's POV*

... "Well, I would have loved to stay but we need to be somewhere in a few." I turn my head towards Yoongi at the speed of lightning, "But I wanted to stay with her for a while Yoongi" I whine like a kid making Jia chuckle yet again.

"It's okay Chim. I'll be fine, Taehyung is here with me" she says. "I know but still" I pout and lean my head on Yoongi's shoulder to act a bit cute so he would let me stay, "No buts, I told you I'll be fine. Now please go, you guys are way too cheesy and its cringe" she says and laughs as Yoongi and I roll our eyes at her.

"Well then we'll take your leave" Yoongi says but I still pout throughout the way to his car because I knew for a fact that Jia was the kind of person who liked company and that women surely loved LGBTQ couples according to what Kook had told me.

"Stop pouting unless you want me to kiss it away" Yoongi Myers as he opens the door to my side, "I don't mind that but I really wanted to stay hyung" I huff and place myself in the seat. Yoongi peeks in to my side, his face right infront of mine and as many times that we have had sex or made out, he still has the first time effects on me. I blush at our closeness; Yoongi smirks and pecks me "do you really think I would let you be in the same room as Tae?" He says before closing the door and driving the both of us to his apartment.

The drive is utterly silent with a slow sing playing in the background.

When we reach his apartment, he let's me get in first so I make myself comfortable on his couch. Yoongi simply goes to his room leaving me all alone, so I go to his music room where he had all his instruments and computers kept. I pull out my phone and open the folder in which I've been scribbling a few words here and there.

Minutes load by and I finally finish adding the last line to the song, Let me love you....

And right on call, a message pops out from Yoongi. A look out to see if he's here but since there is no one I open the message only to find a huge ass paragraph of message but the one that catches my eyes is the last sentence as it says 'I LOVE YOU'
My heart skips a beat at that, we've never confessed to each other and when I was finally gonna do it today he beat me to it.

 A look out to see if he's here but since there is no one I open the message only to find a huge ass paragraph of message but the one that catches my eyes is the last sentence as it says 'I LOVE YOU' My heart skips a beat at that, we've never conf...

By the time I finished reading the above, the tears wouldn't stop flowing. A warm pair of arms embrace from behind, "What's making you cry petal? It's okay if you need time. I'm ready to wait" he says lowly.
I shake my head as a no, "You beat me at it. I wanted to be the first one to confess" I say and wipe my tears away. Yoongi let's go of me and starts laughing, a laugh that fills my ears, a laugh that filled my heart with adoration.
He moves and places himself beside me infront of the piano, "You're adorable Jimin." He says and ruffles my hair.

"So shall I take it as a Yes?" He asks when I finally stop sniffling. I glare at him, " No" and make myself more comfortable on the seat and clear my throat. "Forget that you confessed and now listen to my confession" I say and pat my cheeks with my sweater paws to clear the tear stains. Yoongi laughs again but nonetheless nods.

이 모든건 우연이 아냐
그냥 그냥 나의 느낌으로
온 세상이 어제완 달라
그냥 그냥 너의 기쁨으로
네가 날 불렀을 때 나는 너의 꽃으로
기다렸던 것 처럼 우리 시리도록 펴
어쩌면 우주의 섭리 그냥 그랬던 거야
You know, I know
너는 나, 나는 너
설레는 만큼 많이 두려워
운명이 우릴 자꾸 질투해서
너만큼 나도 많이 무서워
When you see me
When you touch me

Half way through the song that I made for him he stops me and pulls me into a slow kiss.
"It's beautiful, just like you petal" he says and pecks me again. "Continue" he says as I'm about to start his fingers move over the keys of his piano and start to dance over them on the same time as that of my song.

우주가 우릴 위해 움직였어
조금의 어긋남 조차 없었어
너와 내 행복은 예정됐던 걸
'Cause you love me and I love you
넌 내 푸른 곰팡이
날 구원해준 나의 천사 나의 세상
난 네 삼색 고양이 널 만나러 온
Love me now
Touch me now
Just let me love you (let me love, let me love you)
우주가 처음 생겨났을 때부터 모든 건 정해진 거였어
Just let me love you (let me love, let me love you)
Let me love, let me love you

When I finish the song, Yoongi turns to face me, "I'll let you love me Jimina. Will you let me touch you? Will you let me love you?" I smile at his questions and nod.
" I love you Yoongi" I say as he pulls me over his lap. I gasp and grab onto his neck. He doesnt say anything and just looks into my eyes and I don't wait for him to grace my lips with his, as I move closer and embrace his little pink cushions switch my thick ones.

The kiss is slow and passionate as I let my hands travel into his messy hair and grab a few handful. He groans into my mouth at that while pulling me closer, so close that I almost am straddling him.

We break the kiss to catch our breath and when Yoongi opens his eyes and looks at me, he smiles. A smile that made my heart flutter, a smile that made my stomach flip. "I love you Jimin"

I was happy, genuinely happy. He just didn't say I love you too, he said the words like he meant it, like he really meant it.

Is this how it feels to be in love? You do everything and anything for your significant other, everything that feels so right.

"I love you more hyung! Thank you for being there for me" I finished my words as I let our lips sync together. Yoongi's has grip my hips as he guides me to grind on him and I gladly oblige.

A moment comes by when Yoongi bites on my bottom lip and it just feels so good that I shamelessly moan into his mouth. Yoongi let's our tongue interact at that moment and thrusts his now hardened member.
I moan louder at that.
Everything was just so different, everything felt all the more different than the other times that we have had sex.
"Are we gonna have sex right here?" I as when Yoongi starts kissing my jaw. He stops for a moment to look up at me.
"No. I'm gonna make love to you" he says and pecks me, "Right here, right now nad I'm not stopping until your legs are shaking in pleasure."

----------------------------

A/n:
I didn't write smut! Why? Because I'm not good at it and I don't wanna mess up.
So enjoy this little fluff. Sorry for the typos because I'm really busy with my exam schedules :(
Also, it's been 10 with our Kook! Our light Jungkook❤️
I love you all like always Munchkins!❤️