Bad Timing

I was in my cabin with May, telling her about Jungkook and his sudden appearance at the studio yesterday, trust me the dumbfound look on her face made me burst into a pile of laughter.

"Ji seriously? You are really laughing? And you're telling, him 'the Jeon Jungkook' is starting his day here, at this studio today. And it's not even him alone there's another guy Jimmy coming along with him? Like what the actual fuck woman?" May yelled, all in one single breath.

"Wow... cool down your inner beast. And it's Jimin." I said while patting her back.

"Whatever his freaking name is, I don't give a fuck" she spat my hands off her and stood up.

"To whom do you not give a fuck baby?" Bong smirked by the doorway. "Uh... um... It's surely not you" May stuttered. "It better not be love" he cockily replied and made himself comfortable on the couch as he patted the space beside him for May to join him.

"Okay... I don't want to be third wheeling you guys but whatever you are up to, you need to fucking stop." I said only to be gaining a smirk from Bong and an eye roll by May.

May placed herself on Bong's lap and kissed him ever so hungrily while Bong's hands decided to take a mini tour inside her hoodie, making me want to bury myself deep in the ground.

Save me from this cringe situation, Please... anybody

"God... Please get a room you nasty creatures" I shook my head and walked back to my desk when my phone started to go off,

"Okay now you better stop because Jungkook is probably here" I said and I answered his call and saw May explaining stuffs to Bong through the corner of my eyes.

I answered the call,

"Hey"

"Hi, um... we are gonna be there in a minute"

"Cool, we are waiting for you Oppa" I said to tease him as he already told me not to call him oppa yesterday.

"Hey! Stop calling me that, you know you are a month older than me right? So stop that and do not expect me to call you noona either."

"Duh... a month? Whatever"

"Don't make me repeat myself again"

"God Jungkook, stop bossing around and get your ass here already" I said, rolled my eyes and hung the call.

>>>>><<<<<

"Okay you guys already know Jungkook so, this is Jimin." I introduced him to the other choreographers at the studio. Jimin gave his best smile to them, his eyes forming crescents while his cheeks became chubbier.

A pink tint spreaded all over the girls while Bong and Jinyoung completely ignored his presence.

"Hey, I'm Rose and I'll be here on Wednesdays. Nice to meet you Jimin" she shook her hands with him from across the table. "Good to see you too"

"Hi, I'm Nancy and I work on Tuesdays." She shyly said while pushing her hair behind her ear. "Nice to meet you Nancy" Jimin smirked at her.

"I'm Bong Young and this is May, my girlfriend." Bong said while pulling May towards him by her waist. "Wow, chill man. This is Jia my girl friend too" Jimin said putting his arms around my shoulder.

"Hey" I elbowed him and put a fake smile on. "Take your hands off her Jimin" A low growl came from Jungkook and before things could escalate to different places I cut them off,

"And guys, this is Jinyoung and he works here on Mondays and Fridays." I pushed Jimin out and stood beside my best friend. Jinyoung smiled at me.

Jinyoung was that one person who pushed me to open my own studio and the one who helped me through my tough times. I don't know if I could ever repay him for what he has done, so I pay him extra every other month even though he isn't happy about it.

"Hey Jimin, hope we get along well." Jinyoung smiled at Jimin and he returned it back with a smile too.

"So guys since we are done with this, I just wanna let you know that I'll be changing your schedule in few days since there is lot of enquires coming for new comers." I said and they all nodded. "And about Jungkook and Jimin, since you guys are new, you'll need to be here on all days this whole week. By the end of this week, you both need to show your new choreography." I turned towards them informed them of their agenda for the week.

"The weekend choreography is cool, but why do we need to be here on all days this week?" Jimin asked with a sad pout.

"I want you to meet all the students of different batches and observe them so you can see how this place works. That'll help you adjust with them." I said answering the cute little ass standing beside me.

"This is going to be fun." Jungkook smirked looking at the girls.

"And... um... guys, I've been taking private lessons for a guy on the weekends. I'm sorry I didn't tell you yet. His name-"

"That's me, Taehyung... Kim Taehyung" I got cut off by the handsome man that stood by the door of our cabin in all his glory. His hair, though messy, looks just as perfect as his glowing flawless skin. His earrings dangling, just the way it always does. The silver chain with a black stone in it, which rests peacefully in between his white button up shirt. And how can I not mention his perfect pink lips. Everything about this man screams perfect.

"Hi Jia" Taehyung's deep voice brings me back, and I realize I've been staring at him and he knew it by the smirk on his face

"Hi Jia" Taehyung's deep voice brings me back, and I realize I've been staring at him and he knew it by the smirk on his face. I look at the rest of them eyeing Taehyung, especially the one that I'm not so fond of, Nancy. "Um... hi Taehyung." I reply and everybody's gaze shifts on me.

"What? He's my new student." I shrug and get up from my seat. "Yeah? But I think I know him already..." Nancy speaks and my head turns to her in an instant.

Don't ask me why, because I don't know that either.

"Aren't you the guy from the club? The one with Ji-"

"Nancy... I mean, guys you should l-leave." I stutter like an idiot, I mentally slap myself for that. I see Jinyoung staring at me with a frown but I chose to ignore my best friend and turned to the man that keeps making my heart race "And Taehyung... By what I remember, you only have classes on weekends and today are neither a Saturday nor a Sunday." I raise my brow at him.

"So, you don't remember my favor from yesterday?" 

---------------------

A/n:

Look who's here *Wriggles brows*. Do you guys like Park Jinyoung from 'Got7'?

And, they just uploaded BREAK THE SILENCE: THE MOVIE, moving poster. I don't know why but I can't stop crying. 

I can't wait for the movie to be out!!!