Rough+++

"I wanna fuck you... hard... against the wall" he says the words right over my lips, teasing my flesh with his tongue by licking the edges of my lips. His eyes were as dark as the night sky without any stars or the moon. His left hand interlocked with my right and holding it by my side while his right hand is caressing my hips, moving the tips of his finger on it and drawing imaginary shapes.

I don't get the time to answer him as Taehyung sucks my lower lip into his mouth, swirling his tongue over them. He kisses my bottom lip and sucks on my tongue to then play around with it. In swift moments he hooks one arm to the back of my knee and the other hold the back of my neck to not let go of the kiss. He wraps my leg around his waist and picks me, he doesn't care about the fact that it was getting harder from me to breathe due to intensity of the kiss and the way in which the arm that was on back of my knee had made its way to grip my butt cheek.

I pull on his soft fluffy locks when he harshly squeezes my butt cheek, making me move a little upwards when I felt the tip of his cock rub against my asshole.

He pins me hard against the wall, just beside the bathroom door; the cold surface making chills run down my spine by the contact with my bare skin. He pulls away from the kiss to latch his lips on my jaw line to then make beeline towards my ear, biting and sucking on the skin lightly, his tongue swirling around on the areas he's been marking.

A light moan escapes the moment he starts nibbling on the soft skin of my ear to then kiss the area behind my ear. My grip only tightening on the back of his neck when he lets the tip of his cock that is already dripping with pre-cum to slide along my slit; his fingers come in contact with my pussy to spread them apart to slowly push his length into me very slowly and I whine loudly.

Taehyung groans when I clench around him but doesn't stop pushing the whole of his cock inside me, until his hips stick to my ass. He stays in as I bury my face into the crook of his neck, "Look at me" he commands to which I whine and oblige nonetheless, "Are you ready?" his dark and deep voice sends shivers throughout my body as he doesn't call me with sweet names anymore. Taehyung gives me a very light thrust when I don't answer him, a gasp with a hint of moan explodes from my mouth and I bite my lip to conceal them.

"Hm?" he asks again to which I only nod, but the man inside of me smirks and slaps the skin of my ass harshly, not caring about the little amount of tears that got collected due to the stinging pain on my ass. "Be vocal" he growls but rubs his hand over the area he had just spanked to soothe it.

"I am,Taehyung" I say and a mischievous chuckle laced with his proud smirk, "Count this for your punishment Ms. Jeon"

And the hand that once rested on the back of my neck quickly wrapped itself into my locks, tugging them harshly by the scalp and Taehyung turns into beast...

He starts moving, his grip on my waist drastically increasing and of which I was sure it would become some painful bruises. His pace was beastly; hitting all the right places, the feeling of my walls being stretched was soo high that I had started screaming.

I lock my hands in his dark locks and pull him into a steamy kiss, pushing my tongue inside right at the moment of contact to subdue my moans and suck on bottom teeth.

When Taehyung starts rolling his hips into me, I bury my face into crook of his neck. I started doubting myself to be a Vampire when I bit into Taehyung's shoulder so harshly that I could taste his blood; all that because the beast in front of me hooked the back of his elbow with the back of my knee to lift my left leg higher and fuck me faster like an animal in its rut.

I had become a shameless moaning wreck, the pit of my stomach hurting badly as I hold in my orgasm fearing he would get rougher if I came undone without his allowance and he keeps groaning every time I clench more around him.

Taehyung pulls on my hair, making me look at him and brushes his lips against mine, "Cum on me baby" he says and right on call I let go of the tension, a blissful feeling taking over me as I almost let myself fall over Taehyung, my legs shaking vigorously but Taehyung still doesn't stop pounding inside me, "I'm gonna cum baby" he groans as his thrusts turn sloppy and his pace decreasing.

He moans loudly, blessing my ears with those sinful sounds that are making me go insane for him. With some last sloppy thrusts, he pours all of his warm seeds inside of me, filling me to the brim as some of the cum dripping out from me and I let all of my weight on Taehyung as he holds me by wrapping his arm around my waist.

He carries me back to his bed with him still inside of me making me squirm when his pelvis touched my sensitive clit, making me grip him slightly. He plops both of us down, still not deciding to get out of my slit, "Tae, get out love" I whisper to him with the last bits of energy left in my body, "You are soo damn warm inside, I don't want to get out of you"

I sigh and relax more into the bed, not resisting the way my eye lids are getting heavier and closing shut by the passing second, the world around me shutting down not caring about the fact that I haven't cleaned up the mess that I am until Taehyung's voice break again but I hardly listen to him.

"Babe....I...for...con...." Not minding to make any sense of the words I barely heard to get inside my brain, I drift off to my dreamland.

--------------

A/n:

*Unedited* ignore the typos please.

I hope you like this chapter... I'm already guessing you guys know what Taehyung wanted to tell Jia.

Break The Silence is being released and is available at my place too and I couldn't be more happy about it.

I love you all <3