Aftermath

*Taehyung's POV*

If you ask me if I have a very strong enemy, I'd say a big fat yes...

The freaking alarm; this one thing is something I'm gonna hate throughout my lifetime.

I quickly turn off the alarm on both of our mobiles and scoop the little woman closer.

She looks peaceful, so very peaceful that I don't want her to wake up and start being a grumpy teacher towards me. Her thin soft lips coming through for a very tiny pout, her cheeks puffed, one of her hand fisted and placed in front of her chest while the other one she's using to hold me close to her.

While I slowly place the lose strands of her hair that slipped out from the braid I formed for her yesterday after I cleaned her up, behind her ear and caress her cheeks. She flinches at my touch and scrunches her nose; anybody who would walk in on us would surely say she was having a nightmare, but no, she just flinched at the contact of my cold skin on her warm ones.

But...

Then I see it, the tears that start flowing down very slowly, breaking my heart in ways I didn't know was possible. She scrunches her nose again and her breath shudders. I make it quick to pull her closer and pull the blanket properly over the both of us, "Baby, it's fine. It's just me...shh..." I pet her head and kiss the top of it but her cries only increase.

For a minute, my mind goes back to how rough I got with her and the red marks of my hand that had taken their place on some of the skin on her body, "I'm sorry love, and I didn't know I was being a bit too rough with you. I really am sorry" I say and continue kissing her and caressing her body until her sobs reduce and she holds me tighter.

"Can you please make a call to Areum, I want to talk to her." She suddenly speaks and I simply smile over her hair before kissing her and stretching my hand out to grab her phone.

I watch as she speaks with Areum, smiling all the time where there was no single hint of the woman who was in tears just some minutes ago.

>>>>><<<<<

*Jia's POV*

"Babe, come on tell me. What are you hiding from me? Why were you crying?" so these questions have been playing on repeat from the morning when I hung the call with Areum. Taehyung kisses me again when I take the spoon of cereals out of my mouth and makes his grip around my waist tighter.

"Taehyung I told you, I was scared that something had happened to Areum. That's it"  I'm not totally lying though. I was scared that the filthy women could go to any extent to hurt me like she's been doing from the time he's back.

I look into Taehyung's eyes that are desperate to find his answers, my heart almost aches to be lying to the man who I am head over heels in love with but I can't pull him into the terrifying mess that I am.

I will never let Taehyung enter my dark past, never. I only want his presence in my future and my present time, never in the dark past. She will hurt him too if she knows I love him just as much as I love Areum.

"You know you can tell me anything and I won't judge you and I'll do everything in my power to help you" those words make the pain in my heart to be portrayed through the tears that start collecting in the corner of eyes and so I place the bowl of cereals on the dining table behind me and hug him tight and kiss him on the neck, "My baby, please tell me what's wrong. Is somebody bothering you or Areum?" he asks and the image of the woman that always gives me shivers of fear clouds my brain. But again, I'm never pulling Taehyung into this dangerous mess ever.

"No, I just miss her and I'm afraid of losing her. I just had a nightmare of Areum leaving me and I-I don't like it at all." I lie through my teeth and hold him closer, my tears wetting his white shirt. 

"She won't leave you baby. She loves you way too much to leave you and trust me kids never leave their favorite candy, and you my love are the sweetest candy ever. She won't leave you, nobody will." He says and pecks my lip. I smile at him and peck him once more and place my face in the crook of his neck, "You are way too cheesy Mr. Kim" I say and chuckle through my tears.

"Well,now can I taste your candy down there?"

------------------------

A/n:

Well, don't complain because this whole story we are going to have horny Taehyung for sure but that doesn't mean that I'll miss out his adorable side. It's just that his horny side will dominate his adorable side more in this story.

I hope you like this chapter and y'all we reached 2k+ reads n I'm so glad because I never thought this could be possible at all... I can't thank you guys enough for the amount of love and support you guys show me. Please share my story with your friends [sorry for the cheap self promotion]

You guys😭😭😭 It was an emotional roler coaster at the theater. I'm not gonna lie, I cried. BREAK THE SILENCE was one great movie. Please watch it, you get to learn so much about the boys. When Jin said, "I can't be depressed bcz if I am unhappy or depressed ARMY will also be the same".

I love you all <3