Good Terms

*Flashback*

"Princess please try to understand. We both love each other and it's been awhile. I love Mr. Jeon as much as he loves me." My heart broke into pieces at those words.

"Mom are you telling me that I'm supposed to accept my best friend's dad to be my dad too? And mom you know Jungkook is my best friend right? How could you do this to me?" I cried. My mom tried to hug me but I pushed her away and stepped back.

Jungkook and I have been in a relationship for the past four years and yes our parents only knew that we were just best friends.

"Jia you really are over reacting and you know that." My mom sighed.

"I am over reacting? What about Dad? Did you already forget about him? Did you forget about the promise you made in front of his cemented form?" I shouted at her.

"Jia, your dad died years ago and only I know how difficult it is to look after a daughter alone. I know I prom-" she yelled back at me but I cut her off. "Are you telling me that I was a burden to you? After all that I've done? I literally worked till late night to make sure there was enough money to save your drunken form and you are telling me I was a burden?" More tears poured when I heard those words coming from her out of all the people.

My mom didn't reply to it and just stood there with her head hung low. I couldn't take it anymore. I felt my heart shattering into pieces and it pained to see my own mother's face; it disgusts me the most at this moment.

"I'm going out" I spoke in a low voice and escaped into the dark streets.

That night Jia ran until she couldn't anymore. She ran to her father's cemented form and cried her heart out.

The person she loved and trusted with her whole self was going to be her very own step brother. Her boyfriend with whom she shared her first kiss, with whom she slept and made love all the time was now going to be her step brother. She didn't know how to face Jungkook anymore. After a couple of hours she went back home, not sparing a look to her mother.

*End of flashback*

*Jia's POV* [Present time]

"Cool...." I replied back to May who looked completely shocked by my answer.

May was there with us during my high school and so she knew my relationship with Jungkook, not only her but the whole high school knew about our relationship.

"So, you're letting him in?" she asked me as we started locking the building. I simply nodded "We are on good terms now May" I said. She didn't seem to believe my words but she shrugged it off.

Good terms my ass.

>>>>><<<<<

It was already Saturday morning and Jia was getting ready. She was not the kind of person who was into dress up games so she chose to wear something comfy as always. She left her apartment at 6.30 since the journey to the studio was 15 minutes away.

*Jia's POV*

Taehyung came in exactly at 7.00.

"Good morning Jia" he greeted me with a straight face. "Morning" I greeted back looking at his figure through the mirror. "You can keep your stuffs in that room." I pointed at the changing room in the corner, he nodded and walked inside.

"So let's start" I clapped and turned around to face him. "Today we are not gonna start off with dancing, instead we'll warm up and do some stretching." He nodded with a small smile. "Okay then, let's start" I said and we started.