Sexting+

Taehyung has been complaining a lot since I don't go out with him and meet him except during our classes. He understands that Jungkook still needs help with a few things around but still acts like a baby and keeps texting me like a hundred times a day even though it's just been two weeks. I know two weeks is huge but we can always go out when everything is fine and safe. May and Bong have been taking care of the studio since I don't leave at late evenings these days and that has got me worried since I will have to pay them extra and still maintain the buildings bills and other's pay.

Ting...

*New message from Tae*

Tae:

What are you doing?

You:

Just laying in bed and having cereal

Tae:

Oh, I see...

What would you do if I were lying beside you?

You:

Still would be eating cereals

Tae:

What if you didn't have any cereals with you?

You:

I would get out of bed and grab some.

Tae:

Seriously?😒

You:

What did you expect Mr. Kim?

Tae:

You totally know what I was thinking baby😏

You:

What the hell bro! I don't live inside your head so how'd I know, you nasty man

Tae:

Did you just bro zone me?

You:

*rolling my eyes so hard I'm afraid they'll get stuck in the back of my head*

Tae:

Whatever babygirl, we'll talk about the 'bro' when we meet next.

But for now, I'd like to tell you what I was thinking...

You:

I'm waiting daddy😏

Tae:

I like it

I can't wait for you to scream that out while I'll have my fingers buried deep inside of your warm lips down between those sexy legs

This is something about Taehyung's words that always gets me so freaking wet. I can't wait for him to fuck me, but the man wouldn't do it until I confess to him and I appreciate it cause I know that what I feel right is complete lust for him, just so I could be pleasured and satisfied.