Limerence+++

"Can we stop by my house for a while until I get changed?" Taehyung asks me as he decided to drop me by the owner's house by himself. I smile at him and nod and get back to text Jungkook about the studio.

"We're here beautiful" Taehyung chimes and looks at me with a grin, I smile back at him and pinch his cheeks, "You're such a baby Tae" I say and put my phone back into my purse, "Oh really? I can't believe you're calling me a baby even after what I did to you in the morning" he smirks as his hand slides over my thighs, stimulating my body more than necessary. I clear my throat, "Let's go inside Tae, you need to change" I say and turn around to open the door, I get a hard smack on my ass just as I'm about to get down. I gasp at the feeling and glare at the man whose eyes are fixed on the exposed skin of my thighs due to my short pleated skirt. "You little brat" I say through gritted teeth when I notice kids running past us giggling at me, my face flushing at the scene as I slam the door of his car and walk up to his apartment without waiting for the man, with my eyes fixed at the clear patterns of the tile. "Hey baby, wait"

"Don't call me that" I say and increase my pace but the man has such freaking long legs that he catches up to me within seconds. His hands immediately come in contact with my ass, "Don't run, you're skirt is kinda riding up and I could see your-" I don't let him finish and punch his chest and hands as the man starts laughing before protecting his chest by wrapping his hands around them, "I fucking hate you Kim Taehyung, you nasty brat." I quickly walk towards the elevator, cursing to myself when the elevator opens with no people inside it. When I'm about to drift my way to take the stairs, not sure if this horny man will do nothing to me inside the empty elevator, I get pushed inside the empty metal covered place by the one and only, my boyfriend.

"Seriously Taehyung? Let me go" I try to get out but the man holds me firmly in between the wall and himself, making it hard for me to breath, "I swear to god Taehyung I'll kick you in the place where it matters the most to you" I say when he slides his fingers over my outer thigh but I push his hands away. He turns around to press the key to his floor; I take this opportunity to get away from him but only to gain a satisfied smirk from the latter. "You look cute when you are angry my love" I sigh knowing I can't win over this man and play along with his words when he nears me, "So, I only look cute when I'm angry? Do I look ugly when I'm not angry?" I cross my arms over my chest as I'm being cornered.

When are we gonna reach his floor? Why the hell does it always take an eternity when I'm in a hurry to reach his place to be free?

He places both his arms on the wall on each of my sides to come down to my level and whisper, "You are sexy as fuck when you're not angry" I don't appreciate his words and simply glare at the man whose hands are unfolding my hands and interlocking his fingers with mine as the atmosphere inside this damn four walls is making me feel hot as ever. The bell of the elevator chimes; indicating that we reached our floor gives me relief as a sigh leaves my mouth which suddenly gets in a rough contact with Taehyung's soft ones.

He shows me his boxy grin before pulling my weak self along with him to his place. "Can you stop messing with my heart like that?" I mindlessly look at the keys that he's using to unlock the door to his apartment, with my arms crossed against my chest. "Like what? What'd I do baby girl?" he opens the door and steps aside to let me in. Knowing this man, he would pin me to the wall as soon as he will close this door given how horny he is right now, so I quickly run towards the kitchen and stand by the counter to then slowly walk towards the refrigerator.

"You didn't answer me baby girl" he starts walking towards the kitchen with a mischievous smirk that makes my heart race at the pace of Eminem's rap. "Stay where you are Taehyung." I say and move around the island counter.