Unknown

Okay, so I do not own any of the pick up lines that will be further used in the story. Credits to whoever is the creater :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Jia's POV*

"I heard the director of tomorrow's program is really popular." I said getting all excited for the workshop while waiting for our flight. Jinyoung just hummed in response. I looked at him with worried eyes, "Hey is everything alright? You've been acting strange" I placed my hand on his shoulder; he just gave me nod and smiled at me. He continued looking at his phone and didn't bother to say anything.

Beep...Beep...

*New message from Unknown*

Unknown:

Hey...

I ignored it thinking it was probably a wrong number, but my phone beeped again and it was from the same number.

Unknown:

Have you left already?

What the hell?

Unknown:

Are you ignoring me? You know I can see that you have seen my messages right?

What the actual hell

Unknown:

Hey Jia come on, answer me -_-

You:

What the hell dude? Who are you and how do you know me?

Unknown:

'Private Teacher'.... Remember me?

Argh, this hot ass dude

You:

-_-

Unknown:

What? I thought you were going to be happy since I cracked the puzzle.

You:

Good to know, now get lost.

Unknown:

Why are you so mean to your student?

You:

Taehyung for the sake of Merlin, stop annoying me for no good reason.

Hot Dude:

Can I just tell you one thing before I go?

You:

Would you not tell me if I said 'No'?

Hot Dude:

Well... I will >.<

Okay then let me tell you 'that' thing

You:

.....

Hot dude:

I think I could make you very happy :)

You:

Why? Are you finally leaving?

Hot dude:

Ouch... that hurt

You:

Good, now go get lost

Hot dude:

Seriously?

Why are you so mean to me?

Jia....

Stop ignoring me

Are you really leaving me on seen?

Seen

I shook my head, chuckling to myself at the worst pick up line that he used.

"What's wrong?" Jinyoung asked me, I simply shook my head and placed my phone inside my backpack.

>>>>><<<<<

It was midnight when we reached our hotel, so I took a quick shower and plopped on my bed and drifted off to sleep before texting Jungkook.

You:

Hey, I just reached our hotel.

Don't forget to give Areum a good night kiss.

Tell her I miss her.

And with that I slept off.

>>>>><<<<<

After getting ready, Jinyoung and I reached the workshop and looked around. We met a few people and talked about having collab someday.

"Good morning guys, can I have all your attention please?" somebody from the far front shouted on the mic.

"Good... so the list has been put up on the main board, so you can go and check your groups and mentors. The rooms are also mentioned for your workshop against your names, so I hope you enjoy and learn the best. Fighting!" everybody started muttering and moved to the main boards. Jinyoung and I waited in the same hall with a few other people to make sure the crowd would lessen.

After a while we went and looked up for names.

I traced up fingers down on all the names until I found mine.

My eyes widened seeing my mentor's name.

No way.... He's here? And he's my mentor? Oh my god... oh my god, oh my god!

"Jinyoung" I shouted and looked at the man standing beside me. "God Jia, what in the hell is wrong with you? For goodness sake I'm standing right beside you" he whisper yelled at me. I laughed at him and asked him, "Who is your mentor?"

"It's Jongin" he smirked at me. "Whose yours?" I started smiling like an imbecile at him, "No way! You got him didn't you?" He asked and I nodded my head so vigorously, it would have popped out in a few more seconds.

"I'm gonna do my best to impress Hoseok oppa"

-------------------------------