Night Of Regrets++

*A/n:

Okay so get your Hobi water..... and do not curse me for not meeting your expectations. This is the very first time that my virgin self has written smut.

I'm keeping intense smut for Taehyung and Jia... so I hope you like this!

----------------

*Flashback*

It's been two weeks since the plane crash and as much as I want to cry out I can't. Areum keeps asking me about our parent's and I keep lying to the little kid every time. Worst- Jungkook comes home being completely drunk and keeps trying to screw with me. We were both sexually frustrated since it's almost been two year without having sex or any kind of make out. The last time we had sex was two days before our mother announced she was pregnant with Areum, and after that we had decided to stop having sex.

These nights Jungkook comes home drunk and when I ask him he tries to grab my ass or tries to touch me. As much as I'd want him to do it I keep pushing him away thinking about Areum. He's getting drunk to let out his anger and control the need to have sex, which completely makes me sick to the stomach.

Areum was fast asleep on my chest while we were watching SpongeBob. I heard the keys jingling and even after good five minutes nobody came in. I laid Areum on the couch and went out to get the door knowing it was Jungkook.

I opened the door, "Woow... Did you see that?" he giggles "I can do Magic..." He was drunk, more than the usual this time. "Get your ass in" I said and walked away to the couch.

I carried Areum to her room and laid her on her bed. "Good night baby. Sleep tight." I kissed the top of her head and left her room.

The minute I left the room, I was pinned to the wall beside the door. Jungkook's breath started suffocating me due to the strong smell of alcohol.

"I can't do this anymore baby. I want you, I want to kiss you like I used to, and I want to hold you close to me. Please let me have you tonight." A low moan escaped my mouth as all this time his hand roamed all over my body, while the other had my arms pinned to the wall, paying the right amount of attention it deserved. I missed this; I missed this attention on my body that only he could give.

"Please baby..." he whispered and bit the soft skin on my ear. I placed my palms on his chest and tried to push him off me, "Jungkook we can't. Areum's sleeping and-" I was cut off when he moved and placed his lips so close but not touching mine yet. I gulped and moved my gaze back to his eyes.

He no more seemed drunk and I no more felt a suffocating feeling in my lungs. "Let's go to my room."

And, he didn't wait for my reply as he smashed his lips on mine. The kiss was rough yet passionate. His soft ones on mine felt like it was meant to be on each other. He licked my lower lip, asking for my permission; I didn't move my lips and denied his request. He slapped my ass cheek gaining a gasp from my side, of which he took the time to force his tongue into my mouth. At this point I was kissing him back too, my hands tangled in his dark locks.

In no time we were inside his room.

"J-Jungkook" I called him in between my heavy breathe. "Hmm..." He just hummed in response. I took my hands off him and cupped his face bringing them close to mine. "Promise me you'd stop getting wasted. Promise me you won't come home drunk ever again. Promise me this will never happen again."