Mistreated⚠️

Flashback to when Jungkook and Jia were together...

"Come on Ji, they surely didn't hear us last night." Jungkook protests while back hugging me when I'm having a hard time accepting it. I surely saw a shadow of someone walking past his door as soon as Jungkook lay down beside me after our hardcore sex. I simply hum in response and lean closer to him.

Hours passed with both of us cuddling, teasing and also studying. There was a sudden knock on Jungkook's door and we both retracted from the steamy kiss we both were having at the speed of lightning and turned back towards our books, acting as if we were truly studying.

"Jungkook, can you please go buy some meat. I'll prepare something good since Jia is here today." Jungkook's mom sweetly chimes and enters the room.

"Oh no Mrs. Jeon, you don't have to worry about that. I'm leaving for work as soon as I finish this homework." I politely smile at her. "Honey, we told you already that we'll help you and your mother. You don't have to work all night and, it's the weekend sweetheart. Give yourself some time." She walks closer to me and kisses my forehead and looks at Jungkook, "What do you think young man?" she raises a brow at him, Jungkook smirks at me and replies, "You're right mom... You should stay here for lunch Jihyun"

I ignore him and turn to Mrs. Jeon, "Thank you so much for the concern Mrs. J-"

"Call me mom sweetie" she cuts me off and the words that left her mouth have my eyes widening to the extent where I think they would pop out of my sockets. I just hope she doesn't catch the sudden bright red dusting that painted on both Jungkook and my face. "You guys were pretty loud last night" She whispers that looking between me and Jungkook and my heart is soo close to popping out of my chest that I choke on really nothing.

>>>>><<<<<

Back to the present time...

*Jia's POV*

As much as I didn't want to be in this place, I was back here again, to the same place that this woman once crossed her limit.

The smell of rusting iron, the sound of water dripping from the broken roof and then I hear it; the clicking of her heels, the same sound that suddenly makes all the hair on my body to stand.

"This all your fault, it is because of you that he wants a divorce from me." she says and her slender hand squeeze my cheeks inside forcing my lips to purse front. My heart starts beating frantically, knowing what is coming to me next.

"If you never met my son, if you never loved him, if your father never died, if your slutty mother never roamed the empty streets at night, if that filthy women never fell ill because she was a drunkard, my husband would never divorce me today." She forcefully pushes my smaller body to the ground, my head hits hard on the cemented floor in the process and I groan. Even before I move my hand to hold the stinging area of my head, she places her nicely polished red heels on my palm which makes me scream in agony.

"Please stop! Mrs. Jeon please stop! You're hurting...Argh..." another scream erupts when she twists her heel into my palm. I turn my body and use my other hand to take her leg off my palm but to no avail.

"Does that hurt? Isn't that good? Can you understand how I'm feeling right now? The pain you're feeling right now is nothing compared to the pain in my heart." She says and takes her leg off.

My sobs don't stop as I don't know what to do; care about the pain that is arising in my body or the bitter poison that she is spilling right now.

"You'll pay for this. You'll pay for breaking my family a part." Saying that she starts walking away, but...

Another sound starts getting closer. I slowly lift my aching head to look in the direction of the incoming sound.

A man finely dressed all in black, a black mask covering his face with his sharp eyes fixed on mine. His hair was neatly parted and lifted, revealing his forehead, he walks closer to me and even before I comprehend things, his long fingers come in contact with my neck and he harshly lifts me up making me stand on my feet.

I feel all the air in my lungs knock out of me when he only increases the pressure on my neck. The next thing I know he doesn't waste a single second to tear open my school's dress shirt, making me stand only in my bra and school skirt in front of him.

"Baby wake up, wake up. Jia!" My body starts to shake without my notice.

Suddenly everything dark fades away and all I see is white and there's a man standing right beside me with his hand close to my head and his other hand holding one of mine.

The thing from my past comes flashing right in front of my eyes and I push the man away from me and scream with all my strength. He tries to come closer, I start panicking and try to get off the bed but my legs give away and I hit my head to the nearby table.

He comes back but I scream and slide myself away from him. Just then, what seems like the door, is harshly opened and the same man that saved me from the beast the other day comes running towards me. He pushes the other man away from me and holds me close to his chest.

I hold him back tightly, the warmth emitting from his body soothes my shivering body and "She's doing it again Kook. She'll kill me. He was touching me again Kook. He... he..." Jungkook doesn't let me finish and pulls me closer. "I'm here my baby. Nothing's gonna go wrong. Nobody's killing you. You're fine my love" he rocks my shivering body while rubbing circles on my back and petting my head and my eyes get heavier again and all I see again is darkness before I hear Jungkook mumbling something,

"I'm sorry Taehyung. Please give us some time"

---------------------

A/n:

I know I took a long time to update but guys trust me this was hard to write. You might say that Jia could have defended herself, but trust me at that exact moment, you really cant do anything unless you are professionally trained.

I hope you like this chapter! Ignore the typos please. I'm having a hard time to cope up with school and these works so the updates will be slower.

I love you all<3