Seduce +

"Oh god Taehyung! Please... don't stop... oh god... you feel so fucking good" A loud moan echoes through Taehyung's room as he rams himself into me at an animalistic pace reaching all the right places. His hand that kept abusing my left breast made its way down to my clit. I arched my back and yet another moan left my mouth as his fingers started ruining my clit by rubbing circles on it an incredible pace.

"Oh daddy... I'm close..." I moaned and he pressed his lips over mine while he pulled out and slammed all at once inside me. I moaned into his mouth and pulled him closer by wrapping my legs around his waist. He pulled away from the kiss, "Does that feel good kitten?" he asked, grinding himself inside of me. I simply nodded as words were stuck at the pit of my throat. "Do you like it when daddy fucks you senseless by burying his cock deep inside of you?" he said and started thrusting heavily.

"Ahh... yes, yes, ah..." I screamed as I came undone all over his cock at the same time that he shot his warm seeds in me.

I wake up to the feeling of the pooled wetness in between my legs. I wipe the beads of sweat that covered my forehead with the back of my hand and try to regain my composure. The texts from the night before from Taehyung are probably the reason why I had such an amazing wet dream. "Fuck! That felt soo real."

I check my phone from the bedside table and sigh knowing I was up at a very early hour. I got up and rushed to the bathroom and got ready to get to my studio.

Since it was too damn early for Taehyung to be there, I thought I would start practicing the new choreography I've been working on to try with Taehyung on one of his favorite song. I kiss Areum on the forehead, admiring the cuddled pair in front of me and left. After Jungkook's accident, Areum had decided to sleep with Jungkook until he recovered completely; I was happy seeing how she helped him around with a lot of easy stuffs.

I reached the studio an hour early before the usual time. I played the song in the background and starting with a few stretches. I couldn't help but imagine the wet dream I had about Taehyung while I smiled to myself. Though I hadn't seen him completely naked, my unholy brain created him to have quite a huge size.

Get the fuck out of your fantasy Jia... Focus... Focus.

I played the song again from the beginning and started with the choreography I had completed half way through.

20 minutes up and I was sweating of awfully that I decided on taking my hoodie off, and resuming to practice in my joggers and sports bra. Every step that I choreographed I made sure to keep in mind about how much easier I can make the step and yet make it look beautiful at the same time.

*Taehyung's POV*

I reached the studio 10 early today since I woke up early. As I walked towards the practice room, the familiar song hit my ears yet again though this time I didn't peek in and enjoyed the sound of it by the door. Only after a little while, I peeked into the room and my felt as if my jaw literally dropped to the ground.

Fucking hell, my boy down there got too activated at the sight.

She was probably tired so she was lying down on the floor, her chest heaving up and down with her eyes closed. The thing was, she was just dressed in her sports bra and her joggers, and her hoodie was thrown to the corner of the room; not to mention how gracefully the beads of sweat trailed along her perfectly carved abs. Her left knee was bent while the other simply lied. Her face also had sweat dripping down her forehead.

She looks as if she had just got fucked.

Fuck! Now I feel like fucking her right here... Argh... why does she have to do this to me every single fucking time... why does her body affect me so fucking much...