The Date

I watch from a corner as he waits for me at the café, looking at the door every time one enters, looking out the window every time one passes. All this time when he texted me the place, I was so freaking excited and nervous and now when I'm finally here and I don't know if I'm doing the right thing.

While I decided on dressing simple with a floral dress stopping at my mid thigh, my long hair braided with a few loose hair hanging, Taehyung looked absolutely stunning. His grey locks were changed. It is now a dark fluffy mess; his dangling earrings were gone now replaced with a single ring on just one side.

I was desperate to meet him, but afraid at the same. None of my dates after Jungkook has gone well; they either think me being a choreographer and dancing with other men is not acceptable, or me talking about Areum is annoying to them. I finally take a deep breath and decide to enter the café.

The way his eyes sparkle when they meet mine makes my heart flutter frantically. He is just wearing a plain black t-shirt tucked inside his black skinny jeans. Watching as his shoes and bracelet are both from Gucci, I'm sure he's not just 'probably' rich but surely one hundred percent completely rich.

His lips form a rectangular smile and my heart skips a beat and I smile and walk towards the Gucci boy.

Oh lord, is he wearing grey contacts? So fucking hot.

"Hey, I thought you were gonna ditch me at this place" he speaks and we both take our seats. 

"You look freaking good"

And why the fuck did I say that? Did I just fucking ignore his first words? God this is embarrassing.

"I-I mean, you changed your hair color and I like it" I smile nervously and the man in front of me smirks at me.

"You look breath taking Jia." I choke on my water and look at him with wide eyes. I laugh sarcastically before replying, "Yeah thanks for the lie, but I haven't done anything on my face except for the Chap Stick and the liner." I say and sip a little water again, my eyes still on the man sitting across me.

He simply shrugs his shoulder, "Whatever you say Jia." I nod and we both sit in an awkward silence until a waiter comes by to collect our orders.

After the waiter leaves we start talking random stuffs and I get to know a lot of stuffs about him. It all started from us telling each other about our favorite colors, favorite food, him telling me about his little pet who he calls Yeontan; to us telling each other about some of our personal stuffs, and that was embarrassing.

I now remember Taehyung from my high school; he even accused me of ignoring him because he was weak and could not fight his bullies. I scoffed at that, telling him I rarely socialized much with boys because of Jungkook.

Yes, I told him about Jungkook and my family.

It's funny how I opened up about it with him just on the first date.

"Can we go to the amusement park next time?" he asks with pleading eyes and I don't see the difference between him and Areum when it comes to pleading, those adorable puppy eyes.

"Can we like go somewhere less expensive?" I ask hesitantly, not wanting spend my money or make him use his money on me. I still need to look for a better apartment considering Jungkook's gonna stay with us and also about either buying a new place for our studio or buying the whole complex of our existing studio.

Taehyung frowns at me before replying, "We are going to the amusement park next time and that's final." I huff in defeat not wanting spoil the cheerful environment between us.

"Okay, but that will not be anytime soon." I tell him as the waiter places the bill on the table. I grab it before Taehyung does and smirk at him, "You gotta be quicker."

"Hey, a gentleman doesn't let the women pay." He says but I decide on ignoring him. We thank the waiter and enter the breezy night. "Let me at least give you a ride back to your apartment Jia." I simply look at him and he continues before letting me answer, "And I swear if you don't agree on this I'm throwing you over my shoulder and shoving you inside my car."

I chuckle but eventually nod at him. We walk the long distance towards his car, his hands brushing over mine and making it harder for me to not hold onto his hands. He brushes his hands over mine again and before I decide on latching my hands to his, he softly intertwines his slender, long fingers with my smaller ones and jolts of electricity run throughout my body.

I take a long breath and look at his taller figure. He looks beautiful under the moonlit night. The way the slight breeze move inside his messy locks making it ruffle; his skin shinning under the illuminating moon; the way his eyes glisten when the lights from the vehicles passing by us hit his orbs.

Everything about this feels too good to be true. And when his eyes meet mine, I see them again; the warmth and the love they hold. The softness and tenderness that they show has me melting for the man that has my hands in his. An imperceptible amount of pain runs through me knowing he felt ignored and hopeless when I didn't notice him and that all this time he waited having a slight hope that he could stay with me. And that makes some tears to collect in the corner of my eyes but I don't let them fall and blink them off.

Taehyung turns me to him and the silence between us does not seem awkward at all, instead it feels peaceful and needed. Just us both looking into each other, and this time I'm sure I'm already starting to drown in his deep, dark brown eyes. He leans forward and my heart quickens its pace and I bite my lower lip nervously.

I don't want this to happen yet, because if it does I'm sure I'll end up losing my heart towards this man. I would love to have his pink lips to rest against mine, I'm desperate for his touch but I'm ready to wait; I'm ready to wait until both of us are completely sure about what we want.

Taehyung seems to read my mind as he simply places his forehead against mine. This simple gesture makes my heart fill with so much emotions; he is going to wait until I'm completely sure about this.

"I think I really do like you Jia." He breathes out, our breath mingling with each other by our close proximity. I lift my eyes to his, which seems to be on me for a long time. "But I'll wait, I'll wait until you are sure." His soft pink muscle touches my forehead and I close my eyes wishing his touch to linger more around me.

"Thank you" those are the only words that leave my mouth and the sweet smile he gives back makes my heart skip a beat.

The drive back to my place is filled with a comfortable silence and just smiles.

And when we reach my destination, he grips my wrist and pulls me towards him and pecks my cheek, "That's for stealing a kiss in the mall the other day." I simply nod and walk back to my apartment after bidding our goodbyes. The smile on my face after his kiss doesn't seem to fade and I feel like a freaking teenager again.

I think I like him too

------------------------------------

A/n:

I would love to have cute dates too... Nevermind, just kidding. BTS and Shawn has me keeping my expectations high towards boys.

I hope you like this chapter... Things are gonna start getting heated from now on. 

Love you <3