Sarang+

I embrace his quivering lips with my warm ones and taste the salty tears that don't intend on stopping its flow down but that doesn't stop me from showing my love towards him. It was just a simple peck, but enough for him to know the one who kissed him was me and the next words he spoke out confirmed it,

"It's you. Jia..." I smile at him and wipe the tears that are staining his lovely face "I'm sorry, I was being such a d-" I press my lips again on him and hold him close to me. He returns the gesture by hugging me with our lips still connected. I move over his lap as my hands make their way around his neck.

Though we've kissed each other before, this time it felt different. His lips felt softer and sweeter. His lips made me melt for him like the way a cotton candy melts as soon as it lands on my tongue. His lips felt so smooth, it felt as if some rich satin cloth brushed its way against my lip.

The moment I bit on his lower lip, it felt as if I bit into snow flakes, so soft. The low moan that reached my ears makes my whole body burn out of joy. The light whimper that leaves my mouth when he parts from the kiss and immediately takes the flesh of my lower lip in between his pearly teeth almost sounds like a moan when he exerts a bit too much of force on them. He tugs the hem of my shirt into his fists and pulls me close to cover the distance between us.

I pull away from the kiss; the whine coming from Taehyung warms up my heart. I run my hands inside his messy hair and comb them properly, I peck him once more, "Would you like a warm bath?" I ask while wiping his tear stains using my shirt's sleeve. "Only if you join me in" he nuzzles his nose in the crook of my neck to take in my scent and that makes the hair in the back of my neck to stand all over.

"Let's get you cleaned real quick then" I say and kiss the top of his head while he nods his head like an excited puppy. I smile at him and pull him off the couch with me.

The whole time while I ran the bath and picked out towels and robes for the both of us, Taehyung clung onto me like a baby monkey holding onto his mother for his dear life and I wasn't complaining even a bit about it. This is good and better than being away from him.

While we still waited for the bath to be filled, Taehyung spoke something that I kept ignoring from the moment he said that out the first time, "D-Does my body not turn y-you on?"

"Why would you say that Tae? And please, if you are telling me that your body doesn't turn me because you think your little tummy turns me off, then honey you are completely wrong." I say and unwrap his hold on my waist and turn towards him. "You are precious to me Tae and I don't care if you think your body turns me off because it doesn't and you won't believe me how badly I've wanted you sometimes. I know Jimin told you these stuffs, but baby please don't trust him with those, I like you for who you are and not for how you look." I pull him into a kiss as soon as I finish.

He smiles into the kiss but I still know deep down he is still insecure about this. The overflow of the bath makes me pull away from our kiss as I move to turn the faucet off.

I look back and see Taehyung still in his deep thoughts, so I walk close to him, close enough for him to reach out for me.

Not caring about the fact that he still hasn't looked up to my eyes, I untie the lace of my joggers and pull it down which caught Taehyung's attention right on point. The pink dusting on his cheeks turns a darker shade of red and reaches his ears when I pull off my shirt over my head, now standing in only my under garments.

The slow gulp that he takes when his eyes roam lower on my body doesn't go unnoticed as a blush creeps its way on my cheeks with the activation of sudden adrenaline that makes me pull him towards me.

With my eyes fixed with his dark brown ones, I start to unbutton his shirt and pull it off of his shoulder, now giving me a view of his toned stomach and glistening chest. I run my hands across his chest, purposely running my finger tips over his nipples and kiss his chest while my hands travel towards his toned stomach and I whisper the words that I think could comfort him before my next move, "You're perfect for me Taehyung. You're beautiful the way you are."