Feel You+++

PART 1

1 month later...

It's been a few days since I got back home and to my surprise Taehyung is staying in my small apartment with the rest of us.

There's just a few days left for him to start working again and he also got Areum registered in for her kindergarten in the same school where Taehyung works.

The schedule has been decided in order to not leave me alone anywhere; all the four of us will get ready in order leave to their respective chores- Taehyung and Areum will be going straight to their school whereas Jungkook will take me to the studio where I am not supposed to do any work except for to sit n watch the whole show.

I sigh for the hundredth time, already bored out of my mind and flick through different channels when suddenly something catches my eyes in an instant; two couple, Tessa and Hardin, from 'After we collided', hungrily making out in the shower. My face flushes a deep shade of red as the scenes from my morning bath flashes in front of my face.

Flashback...

"We're leaving!" Jungkook shouts as Areum and him head out to the studio. "Yeah" I simply say and shift comfortably inside the warmth of my blanket. I can't really move my body much due to the pain but the slightest movements don't harm me much.

"Wake up sleepy head" Taehyung's silky voice enters my ears as the smell of scrambled eggs and the crisp smell of toasts invade my nose. My nose twitches like a hungry dog and I turn my head towards the aroma.

I choke on my own saliva as soon as my eyes are blessed with an amazing view of Taehyung. He's only wearing very short boxer shorts with a grey apron wrapped around the upper half of his body. When my eyes finally move to his face after stripping him naked through my eyes, the man is already smirking down at me. "Like what you see, my love?"

For a moment I forget that he asked me something as my eyes linger on his pretty morning face, his messy and fluffy dark hair but then I snap back when he raises one of his brows at me. I roll my eyes at him, "If you're talking about the food, then hell yeah" I say.

"Of course" he chuckles and places the tray of food on the bedside table and helps me sit properly.

Taehyung keeps telling me how Yeontan kept licking Yoongi's mobile screen when they were on video call and goes on about how much he misses Tannie, "You know I can simply go to the studio with Kook and you can stay at your place Tae" I say and shove another spoonful of eggs into my mouth.

Tae frowns, "Why would you say that? You are the one injured, not Tannie and moreover it was because of me-" I don't let him finish and try to shove a toast with chocolate spread on it right into his mouth, miserably failing as the toast never makes it past his teeth. The melted chocolate braces his pink full lips.

"I swear I meant to put it inside your mouth Tae" I say but his eyes look down at the container filled nutella. In no time I grab the jar and hold it away from him, "Don't even think about it Tae" I glare at him but Taehyung simply smiles, "Then please help me clean the mess you just made" he says.

For a minute my mind thinks of all the dirty ways in which I can clean the mess but I shake those thoughts off and try to grab a few tissues on the bed side table when Tae grips my wrist, "Oh baby, you know how I expect you to clean this" he says and guides my hand towards the chocolate on his lip and making me swipe just a little. He brings my finger to my mouth, "Lick it" he demands. The deepness of his voice makes my lower stomach flip and I bring my tongue out to lick my own finger.

"Good girl" he praises me but moves the tray with the last toast towards the bedside table, "You know how to clean the rest" he whispers right above my lip. His grip on my wrist loosens as they move to rest over my lower back, supporting me to get closer to him.

I smile at him and close the distance between our lips. The chocolate over his sweet lips only make him taste sweeter as I suck on his upper lip and run my tongue over the chocolate. Taehyung moans into the kiss as his other hand cups the side of my head. I let go of his upper lip and kiss it before sucking on his lower cushions. Taehyung's hand comes over to hold my neck firmly. He moans again into the kiss when I let go of his lower ones while biting and pulling it in between my teeth.

I peck him one last time and open my eyes only to find Taehyung still in the trance my kiss, "Can we go out somewhere?" I ask to bring him back from the trance as he slowly opens his eyes and looks at my lips. "Hm?" I hum questioningly and he looks up at me with a soft smile. "Let's go but..." he pauses and looks down. I frown and lift his face up, "What's wrong my baby?" I ask as he again looks at my lips. "I miss you Ji. I miss being inside you, I miss feeling every inch of your body." My face flushes the deepest shade of red at those words. Taehyung looks back at me when a loud gulp goes down my throat.

"We don't have to do it if you don't want to but I promise I'll be at my best behavior and will stop any moment if it hurts too much" he says while caressing the area close to my injured rib. "You know it doesn't even hurt so much as you guys exaggerate it? I just injured that rib and not break it." Yes, you heard me right. These people lied to me to make sure I would be extra careful but when I started reading all my reports when I was bored out of my mind in the hospital, I saw that there was only the slightest damage in my rib with excessive swelling.

"Then can we do it? Can I make love to you?"

Our hot make out continues inside the warm bath as we kiss each other as if that our lives depended on this kiss alone. Our lips molding into each other like the yin-yang itself. Our tongues do not fight for dominance this time, they dance together instead.

The world around us disappeared, the noise from the outside world disappeared as the only sound was our shallow breaths and the smacking sounds of our mouths.

Taehyung's hand that rested on my naked lower back starts rubbing slow circles as his mouth starts exploring my cheek bones and jaw line. He continues his trail of kisses all over my neck and the valley of my breast; nipping, sucking and kissing every single inch of the same skin.

My hand fists a handful of his dark fluffy locks when his mouth engulfs my hard nipples. The water that is at the level of our waists gets disturbed when I jerk myself up when Taehyung sucks on my nipple and starts playing with it.

The moans and cries that leave my mouth only seemed excite him more as his other hand starts having its own game with my other breast.

"I want to feel your insides baby" Taehyung comes back and whispers over my lips, not waiting for my response he connects our lips back again and pulls me carefully over his lap where his rock hard length meets the flesh of my lower lips.

I gasp and moan while Taehyung holds me close to him. I raise myself up a little as Tae lines his boy at my entrance and I slowly let his thick cock rest inside me.

-------------------------
A/n:
Stay safe and healthy. Love you all❤️