Sneak a peak

Sahana's POV

Gabe asked in his clinical in his clinical tone," What are u going to do Hana?? Are u going to keep the baby or just abort it." I flinch when he asked that. I blankly stared at him and said," I keeping it Gabe. He is not a bastard. I was married when I had this baby convinced. There is no reason to feel bad about my baby."

Vero asked me," Are you going tell the baby's father??" I thought for a moment and said," No not happening. If I do, one he may be feel bad and forced to stay with me. Two I don't want that life for my baby. Three Mr. Richard will feel trapped." Gabe argued saying," how can u tell that Kevin will feel trapped??" I looked into the window and said," I know he wants space. I will provide my baby. I don't want that life for my baby. I want him or her to have a normal life with a best childhood."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hy people,
Just a small bit from the sequel..... ya I started the story officially today!!! Happy valentines day people!!!

If u are crushing on someone u better tell them today!!!!! Just a friendly advice.... Good guys are hard to get and when ur heart desires something give it a go. if it ends negatively u will have a experience of something. No one will want live with the regret of not trying!!!!! Give it a go.

No love rule book dictates us that girls shouldn't approach. Come out of that shell and give a move in different direction!!!! Don't regret after the kite had flew away from the thread.....

Love u all😘😘😘😘😘,
Have love filled life,
Signing off for now,
~ Gloise☺️