#19- Won't let you go!

Kevin POV

Anger is the only thing I feel.... I didn't come home for the past 3 days. I can't see her face! How could she do that to me??? Like I was opening up to her.... I even told her about Aradana!!! While she was busy doing whatever on that fucker!!

I never let anyone inside my walls, but I let her and she rewards me by going behind my back and playing around with my a man slut!! God!!! I hate ladies like her!!

I am not like going to tell that I love Sahana or shit like that. It's that I kind of like her. But she proves to be one of the bitches... I can't stop doing my work becoz my so called wife was a pain in my ***.

I turned and took my black book to check on my appoints. I feel like some had messed with my black book... I feel like it was opened by some one else who is not me. I opened and saw a letter. Shit! This is not a good sign. If the someone read it then I am in trouble, god!!!

I opened the letter and I was beyond shocked... It's from the slut my wife. I opened it further and read it. God the woman is too formal for my liking! She is writing to her husband and she Is starting fucking too formal. She talks, laughs and teases everyone else than me. Even Shelly adores her.

Shelly is like the sister near me. She is the one who keeps me in my track. She hates the women I date. When I bring my dates just to the garden let alone house she will murder me. She totally approved of Sahana but I wish Aradana also finds place in their heart. But I feel bad like everyone started liking Sahana how will I bring Aradana!! But still that Sahana is just another bitch. I don't care whatever fuck goes in her mind! God really she starts the letter like we are business parties. My conscious was pricking me but who cares.

I even think this letter was just to inform me she is busy partying with some ass she calls friends....

Hello Mr. Richard,

(Really I felt like telling her cut the crap and tell what she wants!!!)

I don't know whether you will even read this immediately as you see it. But it's good if you found this later than I expect.

First of all I am totally sorry to give unnecessary headaches being my crazy self. I am sorry for putting you through unnecessary troubles. (Wow!! She is apologising!!!) I sincerely thank you for giving me a fun time with brothers... Best of luck to find Aradana. (Why do I feel like I am challenged here??!)

Now I do like to tell you certain things. First being the stupid yourself don't just assume things when you see something!! ( who does she thinks she is?)I just met Mr. Grey Anderson in your office. Obviously, he is just one of your stupid minded friends because he couldn't keep his mind and mouth to himself. I was just teaching him a lesson. A piece of advice to that dirty mind of yours- if a girl is on top of a guy it's not just romantic, it is also a fighting tack ticks. Fighting in the ring for most of your life you couldn't even understand that???(Great now I am the wrong one here!! Shit I called her names!!! And how did she know about my ring life!!)

Then I am not a whore not a slut. I am this good girl who will remain to love her virginity. I never had fooled around and never will too then how will I sleep around. I am too much truthful to my FAKE HUSBAND that I won't cheat on him. (So she wants me to be her husband in every way uh...)And you can send the divorce papers to my lawyer Mrs. James. I will sign them.(So she is going to contact Mrs. James, on her whereabouts...)

And please enter this into that prick mind you have- Every human being makes mistakes. So being Kevin Richard doesn't mean that you are perfect!!! (How dare is she!! But this is not making me angry but other way around)