#21- Nightmares came true!!

4 years later......

"Akshya!!! Get that sexy ass of your down here right now!!", shouted a girl voice. I walked down to the hall. She was in a very excited state. I frowned at her enthusiasm. There are only two things that makes Abigail happy- one is boys and other is party. Both of which is impossible to get now becoz today is my first day of fourth year in college.

I am Same insane Aradana Akshya Akash who changed her name to Sahana Laksh now I changed it again to Akshya Laksh like a remembrance of both my names in past. Ya I am laying low. I still talk to Matte and Lee. Lia and myself hang out at times.

My life is simple now. I hang out with Abigail, Veronica. They are the people who are my roommates, classmates and my best buddies. After spending 2-1/2 years with them I told them my secret and they understood my dilemma. We are like triplets, always together.

I don't do dating stuff. I am still plain girl and yes after four years I am still the same cold virgin.

I frowned at my friend who was practically shouting something down my ears. I signed our loud and said," Abby if you keep that up I will get that voice box of yours surgically or unsurgically removed." She gave a dreamy sign and said," There are new guys joining in our college in our year for our course!! And a new young eng lit teacher!!"

So see?? I just glared at her and walked into my room and collected my things. Veronica asked her immediately," Are they hot?" Abby nodded and said," Yes they are down right hot. Resources said they play every game like pro!"

I laughed at the girls and said," So I am the only one who is a level head here??" Abby rolled her eyes while Veronica said," I seriously think you are a lesbian or we should get you to a doctor." I laughed out loud and said," Remember I am married?"

Abby asked me in a mocking tone," Is it so? Then how many time had you done that honey?" I blush to beetroot red color and said in a snappy voice," Remind me again why I am friends with you girls?" Abby and Vero together shouted," Becoz we are totally awesome honey!!"

I smiled and we left to our college. Just I parked our car, Abby and Vero got out. I moved out and said," You girls really are excited to meet those hormonal testerone filled mud headed guys?? And a teacher who is totally out of your league to even date than to think of bed!!"

Just as we came out a black Audi was being parked in our college parking lot. Next to it a brand new BMW!!! I stared at my dream cars with a sign and was about to walk when the girls shrieked! I turned to see my family I mean Blake brothers come out one by one!

God!!! I ran away from the parking lot to my locker!! God I will do anything if you keep me safe from this mess!!! I wish they don't recognise me!!! But I might be kind of famous here! Like I play football and basket ball for the college that means I am in both teams. In addition I am in dance team. Vero is in football team while Abby is in basket ball team. They have a passionate hatred towards dance.

I turned just in time as the Blake brothers walked in. I kept my head down and walked away. My classes were pure torcher!! Lee was there in every class. So I had to borrow a hoodie from a nerd friend of mine!!

Cameron is my fucking new young English literature teacher!!! Aaron, Aiden, Lee, Rick, Mason all in one or other class!! Lunch I had to hide in library!!

It's my last period for today!!! That's the English literature class. I abandoned my middle seat and tried to hide in the corner. Every girl in the class practically drooling over my brother in laws!!! Good that I and my best friends didn't share any class today!!

But Cameron being the sincere one started talking attendance!! Who the hell in college does it?? Well our Cameron does it!! I was thinking of how to stop myself from being exposed!!