#24- God you are awesome!!

Well, guess my prayers didn't land on dumb ears... They took the cut before my lane and Gabe opened my door. And was whistling gently. I said," Gabe!! Shut up and hurry up!! They are here soon!!"

Understanding the problem at hand, he came fastly and started the engine... Well as Gabe started the car, the Audi and BMW came into my view in the review mirror. I whispered,"Gabe!! They are near!!" With an inhuman speed, Gabe drove off.

He was riding like a pro!!! Like you know in the movie,'Too fast Too furious'. Right?? Within next 10 minutes we were at his mansion which he calls his house.

Since I had broke my leg, He carried me inside. See how considerate of him. I was grinning till my cheeks hurt.

Gabe saw me and frowned asking," What's that with that grin on your face?" I smiled and said to him," Well for beginners someone is being too careful and considerate about me like my brother. I remembered my brother and that's why...."

He made somewhat disguising face and said," You are calling me your brother??" I nodded in acceptance. He said," Girl I am going to be all goody on you before my cousins and you call me brother?" I smiled and said sleepy," Gabe do whatever you want just don't break me."

I just felt my heavy eyelids drooping. Just before I felt my conscious leave, I felt Gabe's lips press against my forehead.

Next time I woke up, I am in a car with Gabe stealing look at me. He really looked like a mother hen with worry. I whispered in a sleepy voice," I swear my mother hen I am good as new and thanks for fixing me."

Gabe smiled genuinely at me and said," I was worried alot. When was the last time you slept Akshu?" I frowned and said," Well, I sleep for 3 hours everyday." Gabe stared at me and said," No wonder you was out for the past 7 hours!!" I stared at him and started laughing.

He mummered something. I saw him and said," Well Gabe I came with 50,000 from my house and that too my own money. I had to afford all my living and my fees for both my degrees. So I had to do multiple job." He said in a stern voice," You are not ever again going to that ring of death!! Forget street fighting again and add street dancing to it."

I frowned and said," Well my husband knows that I was there so I won't go back there until I settle things with him but that's impossible. Still how long to go??" Gabe said," We are near." He was counting to himself. I frowned at him. He does that only when he does some mischief or mistake.

I tried to move and I looked down. I screamed and tried to sit up and beat him. I saw relief spread through Gabe's face, then he started laughing and said," I promise I didn't see!!! Really!!"

I was screaming soo much that the death will be raise again. Gabe stopped the car and was rubbing his forehead. I punched him in his arms. He groaned and said," If you don't shut up, I will kiss you Akshu!"

I stopped immediately, becoz if he tells something he will do it. I took a deep breath and said," Explain!" He said," Well I kind of saw a tracking device in your top. I think there was more than one. So I removed the whole dress and changed you into this. Well, I didn't get you naked, like that was really tempting but your wrath is more so I kept your inners. Well, I have seen you in bikini so no big deal." I was totally exhausted after the banshee like screaming so I replied," Well, I guess I will let you out of the hook but you owe me a good apologii." With that I passed out.

After that I gained my senses I felt that I was in a soft bed with warm blanket above me and pillows around me, well there was one pillow which was extra comfy. I buried myself more into that pillow. I heard a groan.

Yes a groan, I opened my eyes fastly and saw 'the extra comfy pillow' was "Gabe"! Gabe's arm was already placed securely around my stomach. I smiled at him and poked him. Well I, Gabe and most of our friends will have sleep overs and soo it's not too bad to wake up next to Gabe.

Well he groaned. I poked again. He fluently spoke curses and tightened his grip on me. Well now it was kind of awkward!! His hot breath tickled down my neck. He started mummering things into my ear. Great this player guy here next to me thinks I am one of those girls he sleeps with.

I shouted in his ears," Gggaaabbbeeee!!!! Alien invasion!!!! Red alert!!!! Alien invasion!!! Humans on danger!!"

With such a sound I saw him fall down from the impact. I started laughing and took photos of him fastly. He sleepily turned around with wide eyes. He then saw me laughing my a** off and glared. He said," Not funny!!!"

He lunged forward and landed on me. Just as he was on me a big population of females and males came rushing in. Well this is second time awkward.

I pushed Gabe off me. I sat up on the bed with my cheeks blushing too badly.... Well, Gabe was laughing his a** off now. One of the guys said," Well bro, we knew she was hot but really you should do that? With whole family downstairs!"

God they thought we were going to do the deed. I saw the guy like he was crazy and said," Hi there bro. Well if you have a hot girlfriend you will understand what it is to keep your hands to yourself."

All guys were trying to hide a laugh in. Gabe saw me and said," Atlast you will be my girlfriend!!!" I gave him a confused look and said," Remember, I am married besty!!" I heard gasps from everyone.

Gabe said," Well you are going to divorce him and it's not like you lived with him." Uhh... I didn't want them to hear these bluff so I rolled my eyes and said," Ladies and gentlemen I am glad that you people had pleasured us with your presence. Now can I find where is the restroom?"

Gabe nodded and said," Well honey, through that door. And come back soon, I want to go see my mom!!" I smiled at him whining like 5 year old kid and said," Aww baby momma will be back soon." He glared at me as I closed the bathroom door.

Well then after our childish fights about who takes the laundry down, who gets to dress in closet, we made it to Gabe's mom's house. We got a bottle of beer and some homemade cookies for her. I was smiling at Gabe's impatience.

The door was opened by a butler! Really??? Is it too much?? Like we are in some long lost hill station and here all these?? I smiled at the butler.

Gabe glared at him and asked," Where is mom?" Butler acknowledged him and said," Your cousin came up and they both went for a walk." Gabe told him more like ordered the butler to fetch his mom back.

After 15 minutes of waiting, the door opened and walked in a two people of great significance in my life!! I stared at them unable to move my lips or make any sound.

When they both saw me, one face was grinning while the other one was shocked!!

*****

Hey readers!!

Who do you think is those two people are??? Guesses are welcomed!! I guess I am not tooo good in author's note, so I will just ask for suggestions.

Follow, comment( really very necessary), vote!

Until next time,

With full of crazy love,

~ Gloise☺️