#3- Approaching for help

Next day morning I didn't see Dane yet. Last time I saw him was yesterday afternoon in my bedroom after which he magically disappeared. Yesterday night I skipped my food because I didn't want to see my family still mainly my parents. I was totally frightened that something happened to him. You know he told me he was going to do some digging work! what if he felt inside the hole he was digging. Because you can't keep digging like for almost a whole day. I know I AMA horrible sister. I should have stopped him. He was sad!

Morning I was too hungry. I wore black chudidar like to tell the whole family I am mourning. My face was still red and I was looking like a freaking vampire!!! I was pale with blood red eyes! Yes when I entered the dinning hall, some were giving me pity looks understanding I wanted to continue my studies. Some were giving me a happy face that tells they are happy I am getting married to a well of guy I am settled. Then there were some others who gave me jealousy look telling f**k u!! U got hold of that hit charming guy man. He is every girl's dream!! There was one person who gave me a anger induced look. The look on his eyes is broken heart and betrayed. Yes Vishz was giving me that look. I want to reach out to him in the table but I shouldn't give wrong signal so I acted as if I saw nothing.

Yes this proves that they made the announcement yesterday night! Great! Everyone was hyperactive except for myself for sure, then Vishz and Rahiv, Vishz's brother. My brother is not around so leave him. We are having both Hindu and Christian marriage. Shit he is a Christian and I a Hindu!! It's can be a Disney marriage but not with the right person.

I didn't have to do anything, the elders from the family purchased everything for me! When Dane didn't show up for lunch I felt remorseful. After lunch I flew to Rahiv Bai's room. He is a perfect gently man. After my own brother I trust him. He is my brothers best friend and partner in crime. I think it's our family genes all male in this family are soo cute and handsome. Yes my cousin sisters are also cute. I am the only person in the family who has average features. So I stand out in my family photos. like if they say pick up the odd one out it will be me. When I entered the room Vishz head came up and saw me first. He stood up and came near the door. Rahiv said,"vishz" sternly to warn him. But who are we talking about? It's Vishz the rebel boy!

So being the gentle man and elder, Rahiv said," So why don't u come here and sit sweetie?" He smiled his million dollar smile. Vishz stood standing on my way. So I bent and walked over to Rahiv. He was smiling and patted the seat next to him. I took my seat and moments later I felt the seat next to me go down. I stared wide eyed at Vishz. He smirked at Rahiv and threw his arm around me. This starts a dreadful feeling in me. It felt sooo peaceful in his arms. But this us not right!! I may be marrying a guys who has never heard the word moral before but I am staying pure... Hey! I like him, but I have morals man!! I stood up like I was thrown into hot water. It was Rahiv's turn to do a victory smirk.

I didn't want to keep up that competition between the brothers. So I said," Brothers?" Vishz face was like he was slapped hard, Rahiv was in cloud 9!

So I started," Rahiv bai, it's just that I wanted help... u know... like..." I was stammering not knowing what to tell. Like I know I will sound like a crazy mad girl but Dane is my brother! Rahiv asked," help on marriage uh?" Vishz beside him growled at me and resumed starting me. Same moment I said, "No no!!!" Rahiv asked,"u want to runaway?" I can bet I was dark shades of red by now, I started talking fastly," no no!!! I won't do that. It's a shame on our family. I want to talk about....,"I paused a minute to catch my breath and Rahiv used that to pour his thoughts out, he said," About my little brother??" Vishz was grinning like a 3 years old kid eyeing a whole cake before him. I said," No man!!! It's about my elder brother! Now don't open that mouth of yours. Just hear this out and nod. I know my brother is missing for the past 23 hours. It's not like him. He said he was going to do some digging work. But I am frightened that he would have felt somewhere or got struck in!" Rahiv came and held me saying," Baby sis I assure u Dane is very safe." I was still feeling unsure, so I asked him,"Really? Promise??" He smiled but suddenly he said,"Today I am sure hell will break loose in our house." I know this is going to be the worst news I am going to hear, because my brother is living Buddha but when he gets angry, sure it's a damn bad thing with worst reason. Rahiv says,"Reasons of your marriage." I was going to break down. I tried holding up and asked," What can those be?" He shook his head telling he can't tell those. Fine that was enough for me to go mad, I shouted,"I think it's my fucking marriage too!! And see all these things!! I don't get to invite people. I don't even get to know the reason I am getting married to that sucker!!!!" Vishz and Rahiv were shocked... Well I am good girl. Good girls never swear. I don't like bad words I am against them! See the effect of my marriage on me. I felt bad, Rahiv said....

*****

Hey guys,

So what you think???? Get ready for some things between Vishz and u know who...😉😉 Please vote and comment!!!! Give me something what you think about this...

~Gloise☺️