#16- Past meets present!!!

Another voice from farthest end of the room sounded," What the fuck is going here, Sahana?" I turned to see my husband Kevin with some guy whose face was not seen.

I saw anger, betrayal in his handsome face. I felt like I have made a grave mistake. Kevin looked to the guy and the position we are in. I immediately let go of him and stood up. I straightened my dress. He was staring at me like I have committed a bloody murder!!

I said," Kevin I can explain!!" He said in a cold, cut and detached tone," Oh Yes Sahana so please explain Why the fucking hell were u on top of that man slut?"

I stared at him with wide eyes. I opened my mouth to explain but only them I realised I can't tell him that!! That my past and secret I am trying to keep from his reach.

Grey who was now standing said," Wow baby!! Now your husband knows we are free to date right?? You can even move into my house!!" I glared at him and said," If you ever again open your mouth I will make sure you won't breath the next minute."

He smiled evilly at me and said," Oh yes baby, I know you are a passionate kisser! I don't mind being kissed by you!!" I am normally a very patient and non violence seeking person! But he is pushing very red button in my system.

I said," Go away before I kill you I don't mind killing u. After all now you know my past." I turned to Kevin and said," My past wasn't a very good topic I choose to talk about. I have certain things left unexplained to you and it will remain the same! He was threatening to leak my past!"

Kevin was totally undisturbed by my confession. He harshly said," I ask you not see to my face every again. You are just another whore out there. I don't know why I let you in my boundaries but I regret it now."

He turned away from me and said to the other person," Come on daddy let's go. And by the way meet the slut I married." Tears filled my eyes fastly before I could stop them.

Then I saw Kevin's father who didn't attend our marriage. I wiped my eyes and saw him!!! My breath stopped! Fear, terror with my past came to me.

Kevin didn't even spend another look on me. Whereas Kevin's father came by near me and said," Wow!! Baby girl you have grown up well. Hmm last time I saw u was 10 years ago right?? That was funny time. I enjoyed it, the chase! And this time when I take u, we will have more fun apart from beating the pulp out of you!!"

He turned to Grey and said," Good job boy." And he turned away leading my husband towards the door. Kevin stopped and said," We will sign the deal later. I will send through Lee."

I am still in shock!!! What you all think!!! I knew Kevin but not as Kevin!!! Kevin is not Kevin!! His real name should be Amron Ryder Blake!!! He is the first guy I dated and my first boyfriend!!!

He and I had a past.. I was 6 and he was 12. We were soo much in love! I was ready to jump from a cliff for him. We were young, blindly in love, and did stupid things!!!

He was that typical boy next door but with that authoritative aura around him. I was crazy in love. We had 6 years difference in age. But we didn't care. He was my drug my obsession, while I was his.

We were together for 2 beautiful years. He would call me "premi" means lover " meri raj kanni" means my princess. I would be more alive around him. When I was 7 I had asked him when he will marry me.

It was not brother sister thing he was my lover!!! I loved him only him. Only now I understand how he knows Aradana Akshya Akask! But they told he is dead but how!!! And his father mercilessly killed my mother and father before my eyes!!

We were having business party with Blake family. They told me casually that Kevin met with an accident in Florida and died!!! I was in that shock for more than a month. He was my freaking soul mate. He told me he will marry me on his 18 birthday!!! He and I were going to get engaged on his 16th birthday!