3 <3

"I'm not your bro."

" BUT YOU NEVER WANT TO PLAY!"My little sister Annabelle sobbed into her unicorn pillow.

"I'm sorry you feel that way...let's play outside?" I whisper and she lays on her side to face me.

"Can we play makeover first ?" She sniffles and I
smile.

"OKAY. So first let me put make up on you." She sits up and grabs her little eyeshadow kit.

She proceeds to sit me down and grabs all her supplies. I close my eyes and she gets to work.

"Done now... you're totally going to get a boyfriend with this look!" She squeals and I burst into laughter.

I look in the mirror and I see streaks of purple and pink eyeshadow on each of my eyelids. My cheeks are a bright pink and she added a glittery gloss to top it off. I am also wearing a pink glittery dress that she picked out. I do a twirl and she claps her hands at her creation.

"Can we play outside now?" She says grabbing my hand. No one from my school has ever lived around us so I don't mind walking outside looking crazy.

"Yeah yeah let's go." I smile and she grins widely. I rarely spend time with her because I've been busy with friends and school. We walk outside in our front yard and I grab one of the dolls. I sit down and she sets up.

"You're not invited Bella because you were so rude to Penelope!" Annabelle's doll says to mine.

"Well I don't need to be invited!" My dolls says back.

My eyes are on her but they dart upwards and I lock
eyes with Jackson.

"I-" I say covering my mouth with my hand not bothering to hide my reaction. He smiles and shakes his head.

"Y/n what are you looking at ?" Annabelle says looking back at Jackson. He makes his way over and my heart is about to jump out of my chest. I want to hide to disappear, TO DO ANYTHING RATHER THAN SITTING IN FRONT OF HIM.

"Is that the boy you and Aunty Avi always talk about ?" She says and he opens his mouth to say something but I cut in.

"No! I- that isn't him!" I yell at her.

"What's your name?" She questions.

"It's Jackson and yours?" He says bending down.

"Annabelle...well I have heard your name often so I think she's lying." She smiles and I glare at her.

" Oh really ? So y/n you talk about me ?" He smirks
and I roll my eyes.

" Well sometimes." I admit.

" -and since it is about me...I'm curious."

" Just how your new and stuff." I shrug looking away .

"Uh huh...so Anna banana what did she say?" He raises a brow at her and she smiles.

"I like Anna Banana! Well first she said she really likes your eyes. Then the time in class where you got-" she giggles.

"That's enough!" I say and his smirk grows.

" I like this look... did you put it together ?" He says looking at my sister and I.

"Yes I did!" She says proudly. "You're really nice I like you. Y/n you have to have him over our house soon." She smiles and he raises his brows looking at me.

"Well yeah...Jackson do you want to come in ?" I say nicely and he nods.

"Sure let me just text my mom." He says and I run inside.

" Mom... Can Jackson come inside? Pleaseee." I say with pleading eyes.

"Yeah I almost have dinner ready." She says and I run upstairs to wash off all of this make up and change. I put on my everyday style and walk downstairs

" Hello Mrs. Allen my name is Jackson."

"Yes so I've heard. You can call me Petra. I almost
have dinner ready so I hope your hungry !" She says and his eyes find me when I walk in. I smile and he mirrors my expression.

" That's the y/n I usually see at school." He chuckles.

" Whatever JP." I say and I see my mom's eyes look at me and back at him.

" Okay honey you guys can watch a movie while I finish dinner ." She beams and I sit on the couch. My little sister is fortunately distracted by her toys. So we don't have to watch a show that's under PG 13. I sit on the couch and he sits beside me.

"So uhh what do you want to watch ?" I question.

"Outer banks ?" He says and I nod in approval. I can see he is a little tense and I face him.

"Are you okay?" I question as I put my hand on his. He looks down and I pull away my hand.

"Oh sorry." I mutter and he grabs my hand.

"No it's okay. I'm more than okay." He smiles and I blush lightly.

"Ahh It's you again." I hear Arlo's voice behind me. I see Jackson clench his jaw in annoyance.

"Hey Arlo." I say and he looks at Jackson sitting in between us.

"Hey y/n, how was your-" He smiles completely ignoring Jackson.

"Bro are you serious." Jackson cuts in.

" I'm not your bro." Arlo snaps back.

"Shut it." I sneer and they both look at me.

"Arlo stop it. I love you okay?" I say and Jackson's eyes widen.

"As a friend." I add quickly and Arlo glares at me.

"-but that doesn't mean you can just push away Jackson because he's my friend too." I say and Arlo crosses his arms and lays back.

"Alright I'm done." I roll my eyes and walk over to my mom.

" Hey Sweet heart... what is it ? Boy Drama ? " She says while stirring the sauce in the pan.

" Boys are stupid." I sigh.

" Aww mija I know. Your father was one of those stupid boys, but he had my heart. We were young and dumb. Some of my favorite years with him.." She says leaning against the counter staring off to the distance grasping all the memories with him.

" I love you Mama." I say wrapping my arms around her.

"I love you too... Oh look speaking of boys here's one."

A/N: Which boy will be behind her Jackson or Arlo?

ALSO YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY THE SWEETEST WITH YOUR COMMENTS ILY!