43 <3

Y/N

I stalk over to our bedroom as irritation fills my body up to the rim. I snatch my uniform off of my drawers and put it on. I slide on my boots and grab the keys heading out towards the door. I put my phone on GPS and allow it to guide me as I drive towards the destination.

I know exactly where he is.

I can handle it.

Can I?

I grip the steering wheel roughly as I turn the street. Numbness starts to form from the pit of my stomach to the ends of my body, and I love it. I need to detach as fast as possible, this is just a case after all. We have been trained for moments like this.

I spot Jackson's car and I park behind him getting out of the car quietly. I see Queenie standing off to the side and she jerks her head towards me when I shut the car door. She gives me a quick nod and I mirror her.

The door is wide open and light shines on the path. I reach for my gun and keep it to my side as I tread lightly into the house. 

"LET HER GO NOW!" Jackson yells and I follow his voice down to a basement. As I walk down I feel a presence behind me. I duck and turn as Jackson's Dad attempts to push me down the stairs. I grab his legs as he trips backward. I put his hands under my legs and have him pinned down. 

"Are you going to kill me?" He asks and that darkness rises inside me at the opportunity.

"I'm not sure yet." I smile. 

"You're sick." He looks at me with disgust.

"It doesn't look like you are in the position to talk right now." I bite out. I hear steps towards the top of the stairs and my eyes dart up to meet eyes with Queenie who has handcuffs in her hand.

"In need of these?" She asks, half of her mouth curving upwards.

"Just in time. Take him in." I direct as she and I put him in handcuffs and bring him upstairs.

"Do you got it?" I ask and she nods her eyes falling towards her side which reveals a taser. I shake my head and retreat back downstairs.

The adrenaline boosts through my veins as I slowly open the door peeking through.

"You'll lose everything." Jackson tries to negotiate with my father, who hasn't aged at all. He looks the exact same, but I don't know the person underneath that.

"I've already lost everything." My Dad says as we lock eyes and my heart shatters to a million pieces.

I feel sick.

In my mind's eye, all I see is his loving nature.

The kisses goodnight.

The hugs after long nights of aches and pains.

The smiles after dropping me off of school.

It all comes crashing down.

"Y/n..." He murmurs just loud enough for me to hear. I pull my gun upwards and shoot his hand and he lets go of my mom.

Jackson runs and pushes my Dad down and my mom ducks down. The gun clatters and slides across the room and I grab my mom and pull her out of the room. 

"Y/n-" She sobs as she pulls me into a hug. "Sweetheart...oh god." She sighs shakily kissing the side of my head. 

"It's okay," I whisper feeling tears run down my eyes. 

"What about Jackson." My mom's eyes widen in worry as she looks back at the scene.

"He can handle him," I say confidently as I hear a thud in the room.

"Get off me!" 

Jackson Passaglia

I tackle him to the ground and he winces in pain. "Get off of me!" He screams.

"No! How could you do this to your family. To Y/n!" My hands grip his shirt and I pull him up and shove him back down. A smile flashes across his face.

"You love her don't you?" amusement dripping in his tone as he read my expression.

"More than you ever will," I say through gritted teeth, not backing away, his wild expression saddens.

"Take care of her for me, will you?"

"I already have, and always will," I reply calmly as I hear the rest of our team rushing behind me.

"HANDS UP!" The cops all yell in unison as they burst through the door and I get off of him. 

"Take care of my butterfly." He says as they take him away and my heartaches.

I walk upstairs and Y/n is sitting next to her mom, a cup of what looks like tea is in her hands. I walk over quietly and she stands up quickly hugging me tightly. All the pain that I felt and feel dissolves in her touch, and only she can do that.  She sits down and waves me to sit down with her. I set my gun down on the coffee table that is placed in front of us. Her mother gets questioned and I lay my head on her chest. Her hand runs through my hair and I let out a breath.

"I adore you," I whisper and place my hand on her thigh out of habit.

"I adore you too." She replies. 

"Mom where's Annabelle?" She asks and her mom looks over. "At her friend's house, she's sleeping over." She replies calmly and I feel her relax. I caress her thigh in reassurance. "Can you stay over tonight? Jackson is of course welcome." Her mom says and I nod but look at Y/n and she smiles. "When a night like this happens I think this is the best."

-

Y/n

We get to my house and we all spend time together watching movies and eating takeout. My grandparents came over to comfort my mom. We all go to our rooms for the rest of the night.

Jackson shuts the door behind us and laughs.

"What are you laughing at?" I ask and he points towards the window. "Remember I used to sneak in here? Now, look at us." He says and I laugh at just how far we've come.

He takes off his vest and stretches and I watch him as I take mine off.

 He looks really good in his uniform. 

"Eyes are up here darling," He says and a flush creeps across my cheeks.

"I know," I reply and cross my arms. He walks over and uncrosses my arms, my hands in his. "Do you like what you see Y/n? Hmm?" He says softly as he dips his head down and whispers in my ear. "Tell me. Do you want me to make you feel good? "

"Mhm." I hum and he pulls away grabbing my chin and making me look at him.

"You know how I feel about you not using your words." His voice makes my thoughts go foggy.

"Yes, Jackson." I breathe out, earning a smile. 

"If that's what you want my love."

A/N: SPRING BREAK YOU GUYS SLAYYY