29 <3

"It's perfect."

Jackson Passaglia

"Shower." She chokes out and darts her eyes toward her bathroom.

"Oh." I stammer and walk towards her  bending down to her eye level " As long as you're comfortable love." I whisper and she smiles.

"Yes." She says as she put her shirt over her head. "Can you help me stand?" She asks and I nod putting her hands on my shoulders as I take off her shorts.

I lead her to the shower and gulp feel my heart hammer against my chest.

I sit her down on the counter as I go down and turn on the shower.

"Okay I put it on warm," I say and shut the door and examine as the steam starts to fill the room.

I hold her hand as she gingerly gets onto the floor and steps into her shower. The water pours over her as drops roll down her face and her body. 

"C'mon." She grins and I look at her nervously.

"You sure?" I ask and she splashes water at me.

"Yes, now you have to." She laughs and I glance down at her body and back at her eyes.

"Okay then lean onto the wall," I say taking off my shirt leaving on my pants. I get in and look at her remembering the time we kissed in my shower because she was jealous of Jessica.

I remember the feeling of her lips, the way she needed and wanted my approval, my heart stirs desperately wanting her.

"We've done this before...only we were..fully clothed." I chuckle taking her hands and putting them on my shoulders even this slightest touch sends electricity through me.

"The shampoo is right there." She says and I squirt some on her hair.

"DON'T PUT TOO MUCH!" She laughs and I grin.

"Look, I DON'T KNOW ALL THIS GIRL SHAMPOO STUFF!" I roll my eyes massaging the product into her hair causing bubbles to form. I tilt her head back gently rinsing off all the suds.

"Now conditioner." She smiles up at me and I put the soft creamy product in my hand. I run it through her (Y/H/type) hair.

"That feels good." She whispers as I massage her temples.

"You're beautiful," I whisper and she opens her eyes wrapping her arms around my neck.

So close yet so far. I don't want to ruin the moment by kissing her, and her move out of the way.

"Okay, you have to keep this on longer this time baby." She says and my heart leaps at her choice of words.

I grab the body wash and put some on my loofa making suds of bubble fly everywhere.

"Baby!" She laughs as a couple of bubbles go on her face.

"Oh sorry." I laugh rubbing the bubble off with my free hand. "Turn around," I whisper and she leans against the wall as I rub the loofa across her back. I bring them down to her thighs being extra careful with her cut. 

"Okay face me," I say and she spins around almost slipping and I grab a hold of her waist bringing her to balance.

"Stupid soap." She mumbles as the water sprays against her back. I caress her back rubbing away the soap that lingers. I straighten her. In circular motions, I rub her arms, shoulders and she gazes at me.

"Thank you.." She says barely audible from all the water hitting against the floor.

"You're welcome," I half-smile and she walks back into the water rinsing off.

"Your turn." She beams at me.

"Oh, you really don't have to." 

"I want to." She says rubbing the body wash against my chest and I hold onto her waist as she does so. 

"Switch places." She instructs and I do it feeling the water pour over me. Her small hands work up my chest up to my neck and  I lean down for her to reach me, and without hesitation, she kisses me. I freeze for a second before holding her gently as if trying not to break something so fragile. Her tongue runs against my bottom lip sending chills through me.

"Pick me up." She says and I hoist her up as her legs wrap around my torso, she pulls away making me frown. She grins and grabs the shampoo putting some on my head massaging it through my hair. She detaches the showerhead and rinses off the soap.

"Close your eyes." She murmurs holding my head in place. She puts it back making a clicking noise. Her hand grabs a hold of my jaw and she inches closer pressing her soft lips against mine. I press her against the shower wall, not being able to control my longing for her. She gasps and I look at her (y/e/c) eyes.

"Is this okay?" I whisper and she nods.

"It's perfect." She says putting one hand behind her back unclasping her bra and I lean back in craving to get lost in her.

-

I wrap the towel around my waist and give her one as she wraps it around her body.

"You're jeans are wet." She frowns sitting on the bed.

"I put some clothes here when I came back, you're mom wants me to take care of you while she's gone. I mean I would have done it either way." I say my back facing her putting on sweats and a shirt over my head.

I look back and she beams at me with a towel still wrapped around her.

"Oh right," I say grabbing another spare shirt of mine. She points at her drawer where I get her other clothing. I give them to her and she changes as I go brush my teeth and dry my hair with a towel.

I walk out and go over to bandage her leg once more. My heart swells at the sight of her wearing only my oversized t-shirt. We go under the covers together and she looks at me with a worried expression

"Jackson?" She says and I tilt my head.

"Yeah, baby?" I whisper laying back and she puts her head against my chest.

"Don't leave." She murmurs vulnerably and I tilt her head up to look up at me.

"Y/n I will never ever leave you, especially after what we experienced, I love you," I assure her lovingly and she smiles.

"I love you too, even if I can't fully remember you, somewhere in my heart tells me that you're safe, that your home." She quietly explains and I caress her back with my hand.

"You are home for me too y/n," I murmur and she slips her hand under my shirt moving her hand in an up and down motion. Butterflies flow within me and I kiss the top of her head. I hold on to her protectively as our conversation dies down until there is nothing but peaceful breaths.

A/N: I felt HELLA single writing this chapter. :,) Okay, this is like my fav chapter the love the passion I AM HERE FOR IT.