23<3

"Don't call me that"

Y/N

He pulls back biting his lip and I smile looking down feeling my cheeks burn.

"I'll do what I want Passaglia," I say coolly twirling the pencil in my hand and his smirk grows wider.

"Back on last name bases, I see." He says and I nod.

"Well Ms. Allen, I need you to write your lines. Now." He says in a tone of authority. 

"I'll do it when I want to." I say crossing my arms and he laughs.

"So stubborn." He says putting his hands on either side of my desk towering over me.

"Well love, you should know that I don't give up easily either." He breathes and I look away from his silver eyes.

"Don't call me that," I whisper.

"Say that while looking at me then." He retorts and I still have my eyes on the now suddenly interesting cabinet.

"Look at me." He demands and I take in a shaky breath. He grabs my chin forcing me to look at him.

"I said look at me." He says still holding onto me not breaking eye contact.

"I'm looking at you," I say weakly and his thumb traces along my bottom lip again causing butterflies to form inside my stomach instantly.

"Your gorgeous." He mumbles and I feel my heart race.

"What?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Nothing." He blurts out.

" Now are you going to listen to me or not?" He asks dragging my lip slightly down with his thumb.

" Depends on what it is." I say softly the harsh tone long gone along with my self respect and dignity.

"That's not how it works." He says leaning down. " You're either in or out." He whispers in my ear and I shut my eyes.

"I'm...I'm." I stammer and he pulls back just enough to look at me, inches away.

"Undecided? " He coos making it hard for me to speak.

He pulls away completely making me frown.

"See you later Allen." He says running his hand through his hair. "Whether you write the lines or not doesn't affect me whatsoever." He shrugs indifferently giving me one last look before walking out of the classroom.

Jackson Passaglia

It took every single nerve to leave that classroom without her.

I feel my heart race and my headspace dizzy.

The things she does to me.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and force myself to continue walking out of the school.

I get home and walk into my house where my sister lays against the couch.

"Hey little bro where's your Juliet." She smirks and I roll my eyes.

"She's not my Juliet." I sigh throwing myself on the couch.

"What happened?" She asks and I look at her.

"Well her Mom and friends hate me." I smile sarcastically.

"Did she find out about the-"

"Shush and yes." I say shooting her a look. "We sort of broke up." I sigh and she gives me a sympathetic look.